• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob
wasnt deflecting any blame.
if you're so butthurt and cant take insults then clean out your vagina.
i was simply saying that if you want to see an admin who insults players nonstop then go see cinic.
how is that deflecting the blame?

you sound like the butthurt one, dude... you should log off and take a chill pill :P

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Guys, can you take it to unmod so I can watch you 2 (or 3) fight to the verbal death?

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
can you read ? or are you just stupid.
i was telling him if he wanted to see an admin who insults players then he can just go see cinic.
he was talking about admins insulting players so i told him that.
fucking read you idiot

A true and well worthy MOD here. Resorting to "Are you stupid" and "Fucking read you idiot". Passing the buck and saying his actions are "ok" because others do it far more than you do.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
All those negative ratings.

In the future, why not just let the "accused" admin and "potential" victim talk this sort of thing out, instead of causing a bigger problem .

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob

In the future, why not just let the "accused" admin and "potential" victim talk this sort of thing out, instead of causing a bigger problem .

well, i tried talking about it in the server until the admin insults the regulars then leaves the server. plenty of evidence of that, even on this thread.

my point is that ruelel shouldn't be admin... look no further than this thread for proof.

but if skial wants to let their admins conduct themselves like that, they will lose a lot of players in the process.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor

unfortunately, that's impossible unless it's in a private message. In a thread everyone feels the need to spew their opinion on the subject without all off the facts in place

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
well, i tried talking about it in the server until the admin insults the regulars then leaves the server. plenty of evidence of that, even on this thread.

my point is that ruelel shouldn't be admin... look no further than this thread for proof.

but if skial wants to let their admins conduct themselves like that, they will lose a lot of players in the process.

Just because someone acts like a dick sometimes, doesn't mean they can't be an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.