• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was just playing on turbine with Ruelel as admin (again... sigh...). I was joking with him about how he banned my buddy that dom'ed him. Then he allows a player with the name "Soy Negro" to play in the server for over a half hour. He then tells a regular named KKtheKing to change his name otherwise he is getting booted. I'm not trying to cause a stir, but how is this fair? I wish we could shed some light on bad admins to make skial a better place. Thank you.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If i had a 1000 dollars for every post of ruelel being called a badmin i'd be rich

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i said that "the regulars here are ignorant idiots" or something like that and left.
i dont see why the truth isn't cool

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob
i said that "the regulars here are ignorant idiots" or something like that and left.
i dont see why the truth isn't cool

well if skial is gonna let admins insult their players like that... it doesn't make for a very great place. Ruelel, if you weren't so quick on the ban button.. I would have no problem with you.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
oh and tell soynegro and kktheking that if i see them using those names ill just ban them on the spot

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
well if skial is gonna let admins insult their players like that... it doesn't make for a very great place. Ruelel, if you weren't so quick on the ban button.. I would have no problem with you.
look at cinic if you're talking about admins insulting players

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Still hasn't mentioned Cinics name..topic is still on your actions dude..
can you read ? or are you just stupid.
i was telling him if he wanted to see an admin who insults players then he can just go see cinic.
he was talking about admins insulting players so i told him that.
fucking read you idiot

Reactions: DrMuttonstache

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
deflecting blame.. classic.
wasnt deflecting any blame.
if you're so butthurt and cant take insults then clean out your vagina.
i was simply saying that if you want to see an admin who insults players nonstop then go see cinic.
how is that deflecting the blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.