• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Sometimes you can only judge someones actions by their previous actions.
so i shouldn't listen to anything you say? cause you were one hell of a troll when you first got here.
if you don't know what's going on, don't post. you can't just assume without all the facts shown

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
so i shouldn't listen to anything you say? cause you were a decent person when you first got here, but somehow managed to turn the wrong way and started trolling, but now you're pretty cool.
if you don't know what's going on, don't post. you can't just assume without all the facts shown

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
As far as I know, Ruelel hasn't really deflected anything, he's just giving examples of how insulting a certain admin can be.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
if a admin is a dick like because most are that does not make them bad admins i think admins that keep it real and tell it how it is are the best kind of admins

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't see how an admin insulting a player is relevant, you are allowed to trash an admin right back - there is no such thing as "disrespecting admins" for a ban here.

If you can't handle some insults in an FPS, you must not of been playing it very long - I would say try to grow thicker skin so this doesn't happen in the future. The kids name was racist, get over it.

Reactions: Saturn

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
so i shouldn't listen to anything you say? cause you were one hell of a troll when you first got here.

Yes..but you see i am not a MOD. A mod of a server/forum is expected to have certain maturity and represent the server/forum with some form or professionalism. And how can anyone here post anything about this post. They know as little as me. They are simply going by what is being said here.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Admin's attitude isn't what makes a good admin. If an admin has a bad attitude, then they are just a bad person. If they don't do their job right, which is maintaining the rules of the community, then they are a bad admin.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Yes..but you see i am not a MOD. A mod of a server/forum is expected to have certain maturity and represent the server/forum with some form or professionalism. And how can anyone here post anything about this post. They know as little as me. They are simply going by what is being said here.
which is why none of us should be posting her, cause everyone is unaware of the entire situation.
and if you truly think professionalism is a main component of any given thing internet related, then you have high expectations.
Edit: If you feel like you need to satisfy your e-peen, pm me about this. I can't promise that i'll respond to it, but anything's better than feeding your trolling behaviour in public.

antmanbee

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
This thread has completely derailed. I thought there could be an actual conversation about the line drawn between names that are and aren't allowed and it turns into a 'pick your side' thread again.
Also, boomerski, I can see your case and maybe Ruelel was being irrational but you going along with insulting him and basically going from a legitimate complain into a 'RUELEL SUX' attitude is not helping your case.

Steak

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
since this thread was made i might as well ask what the communities stance on mod behavior and how they speak to people of different nationalitiesi was on us22 the other day when someone spoke spanish over the text chat ruelel blatently "stop speaking your shitty spanish" and also telling them to "stop living in a shithole." if anyone else would have said anything near that around ruelel im sure he'd instantly ban someone for that but because hes an admin and hes not wrong its ok for him to say it...... if you wana see the pictures i have of it look in my screenies

boomerski

Scarcely Lethal Noob
since this thread was made i might as well ask what the communities stance on mod behavior and how they speak to people of different nationalitiesi was on us22 the other day when someone spoke spanish over the text chat ruelel blatently "stop speaking your shitty spanish" and also telling them to "stop living in a shithole." if anyone else would have said anything near that around ruelel im sure he'd instantly ban someone for that but because hes an admin and hes not wrong its ok for him to say it...... if you wana see the pictures i have of it look in my screenies

exactly my point... ruelel's conduct speaks for itself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.