butterfingersman

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Tried to connect to a Skial server when it was full with the donator way.
It said the server was full.
It was the portal trade server.
I request of you to fix it, or look into the matter.
Also, if you'd know any fix to be able to use the golden wrench without losing all your sentries on death, that'd be great. I love the golden wrench, but hate losing mah sentries on death.
Thanks for reading,
Butterfingersman.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Tried to connect to a Skial server when it was full with the donator way.
It said the server was full.
It was the portal trade server.
I request of you to fix it, or look into the matter.
Also, if you'd know any fix to be able to use the golden wrench without losing all your sentries on death, that'd be great. I love the golden wrench, but hate losing mah sentries on death.
Thanks for reading,
Butterfingersman.

How do you connect? do u do the "connect us21.skial.com" (21 can be replaced with any server number.

Also the wrench thing. valve made that as far as i know it cannot be changed. Valve added that feature in because people were using glitches/exploits by switching to another wrench

butterfingersman

Contributor
How do you connect? do u do the "connect us21.skial.com" (21 can be replaced with any server number.

Also the wrench thing. valve made that as far as i know it cannot be changed. Valve added that feature in because people were using glitches/exploits by switching to another wrench
I connect as you said. I followed the instructions on the donator page. I just couldn't connect cause the server was full. It might have been a one time bug, but I dunno.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
if 33 people are on the server you cannot connect as donator. as far as i know there is only 1 donator slot. Usually our severs have 32 max and with the donator slot up to 33

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I thought it was max 30 players then the remaining two slots were for donators.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
if 33 people are on the server you cannot connect as donator. as far as i know there is only 1 donator slot. Usually our severs have 32 max and with the donator slot up to 33

i believe it kicks someone out to make room for a donator. only when the server is full

Particle Man

Contributor
Unless it has changed, I've been able to get on before when there was more than one donator.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
it doesnt matter what the limit is...

if a donator types "connect us_.skial.com" on a full server. he should join the server. it will kick whoever has the closest to 1 hour play time off the server

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
anyway. back to helping...

i gotten that bug thingy too before. However i just typed "connect us_.skial.com" again and i connected the second time. It only happened once, a week ago. So see if u can try again on another server for me. And let me know what happens. Make sure the server is full

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Pretty sure it happens when someone else is trying to connect at the same time, perhaps that was the problem.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I had the same thing like a couple of days ago. It didn't work if I tried to connect 94.23.226.200:2005 but it did when I tried eu.skial.com:2005, but it might have been the 2 person trying to connect the same time effect only.