Terry Bredeau

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Hi, I recently donated for myself, my son, and a friend. The commands work fine for my son and me but not for my friend. Also, the command to join the server when full does not work for any of us. It usually just tries connection 4 times then quits trying. Any help you can give me for my friend would be appreciated.

Thanks

Terry Bredeau

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Hey buddy sorry for the inconvenience. Theres no way for me to personally check the status of your donation. But can we start with getting all three of your steam ids?

Terry Bredeau

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
My ID is zeus816. My sons ID is JusticlesLV and my friends' is outer_orbit or outerorbit. Hope that helps.

Tb

Terry Bredeau

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
yes, those are correct, my friend outerorbit is telling me that none of the commands work for her. She gets no welcome message, none of the /???? commands work, specifically /swap. My son and I are NOT having problems like this, just the outerorbit account.

Tb

Terry Bredeau

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Perhaps I'm not inputting the correct command when trying to access a full server, once I try to join a server and it comes back "server full", I type the command "connect tf.skial.com" It times out after 4 tries and nothing happens. If there's more to it than that please clue me in. Thanks

Tb

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
hmm well unfortunately i cannot check the status i will pass it on to bottiger after i get al lthe easy questions out of the way

1. Did you enter information correct on the donation page. Did you by chance enter in outer_orbit instead of outerorbit
2. was she in the server when you donated for her? if so, tell her to re-log into the server
3. The welcome message does not display for the donator. it displays for everyone on the server while you are loading the map.
----"KillerZebra has joined the server!!!!"

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Perhaps I'm not inputting the correct command when trying to access a full server, once I try to join a server and it comes back "server full", I type the command "connect tf.skial.com" It times out after 4 tries and nothing happens. If there's more to it than that please clue me in. Thanks

Tb

ahh see that is your problem there. here is a list of our servers
http://www.skial.com/api/servers.php

let say you want to connect to
24/7 Chichago 2_fort 46.21.154.184:27015

Here is all you have to do. Open up the console and type
connect 46.21.154.184:27015
aka the ipaddress of the server

Terry Bredeau

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
When I donated for her, the donation page wouldn't let me donate for her ID unless it found it on the list. So it must have been the correct ID. When i put in her id, it was outerorbit, at the bottom of the page is said outer_orbit, it wouldn't let me donate if i input outer_orbit.

Tb.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Hmm. then i am not sure about outerorbit. I will direct the head admin here when he gets on to see if he can figure it out. The only thing i can think of is you either didn't finish the transaction, or she didn't give it enough time for the donation to go through or you entered something in wrong.

Either way, he will be able to fix it for you

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I sent you a friend invite. Just to make sure you got everything. Feel free to decline me.

If you have any other questions or troubles just lemme know

Bottiger

Administrator
Great, thanks for the much needed help.

Tb

Can you double check that this is the correct SteamID for your friend?

I don't see you on this person's friends list.

STEAM_0:1:21399986

You only have 5 people on your friends list and none of them are named outer_orbit.

Terry Bredeau

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
On my friends list she is listed as Orbee. But she says that's not her account name. I'm only going by what she's telling me. I'm fairly clueless.

Tb

Terry Bredeau

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I just heard from my friend, she says and insists that her id is outerorbit, it's what she uses to log on each time she plays. Orbee is her player name and the one that's on my friends list. And alas, it still doesn't work. When I paid for her, i tried to use outer_orbit and the donations page said that didn't exist. So I tried outerorbit and it let me pay for that ID. But she says it's not working, each time she tries to use one of the commands ie. /swap, it says Wrong Account Name. There must be something missing somewhere, I just don't use those pages enough to figure it out.

Tb

I just went through the donation process with her id "outerorbit" and once it checked the name it said, outer_orbit has not donated before. It inserted an underscore. Could this be a small glitch.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I just heard from my friend, she says and insists that her id is outerorbit, it's what she uses to log on each time she plays. Orbee is her player name and the one that's on my friends list. And alas, it still doesn't work. When I paid for her, i tried to use outer_orbit and the donations page said that didn't exist. So I tried outerorbit and it let me pay for that ID. But she says it's not working, each time she tries to use one of the commands ie. /swap, it says Wrong Account Name. There must be something missing somewhere, I just don't use those pages enough to figure it out.

Tb

outerorbit is probably her login name. but her steam profile is
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993316675

Bottiger changed all the donation info to that, so tell her to try it now