Scintster

Unremarkable User
Hi , i have donate , I'm Scintster [ITA] Kuroshitsuji , i have donate with prepaid card , i wait minutes but i don't receive benefits , i have e-mail of skial , of payment but i have not benefits , why?

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Hi , I have donated. I'm Scintster [ITA] Kuroshitsuji. I donated with a prepaid card. I waited a few minutes but I haven't received donator benefits. I have an e-mail from skial regarding payment, but I have not got benefits. Could you tell me why?
Translated.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
did you put your name or your community page ?
when it says "Your Steam Profile" it means your community url
so you would put http://steamcommunity.com/id/scint406/ in there.
but since you probably messed up. bottiger will probably check as soon as he sees this and fix it

Reactions: Steak

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
a080244f92648686d4fee5cee316a1d9.png

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You most likely entered in your information wrong on the donation page. i will point bottiger to this

Bottiger

Administrator
Paypal never sent us the data. I have added you manually and given you 2 extra days for your trouble.

This is what they said so far.

paypalfailbrb.png

Bottiger

Administrator
Thank you for contacting PayPal's Merchant Technical Support team. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your questions.
We are recently identified an issue with the IPN system missing some transactions, probably a bad box. A system improvement has been submitted to make sure this does not happen again in the future.
I have submitted a request to resubmit IPN for txn_id [removed]. If you have other examples send them to me and I will put in a request to resubmit.
If you have further questions or updates to this issue, please feel free to contact me again. To do so, please follow the response directions located near the start of this message.

Thank you,

Messan
Merchant Technical Support

So this was a problem on Paypal's end.

Reactions: Steak