λir

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
This map.... As much as I hate it, there are several things you can do on it. If you know that the other team isn't 100% familiar with the map, this probably means they'll be disconnected. My team had a scrim on it awhile ago, and we took advantage of the fact that the other team was all going off on their own, and we kept the heavy med demo solly pyro together and moved like a blob capping the points with the spare classes left to defend/ cap the outside points. If you hold library you have a lot of health and high ground on fountain and a clear path to the arch room which is near boathouse and blu's warehouse. I am the heavy, and i stayed up on that balcony next to fountain that overlooks it, the one connecting to library. Our medic ran kritz and whenever they had 3 or 4 people on fountain we popped kritz and cleaned them up. If you stay in library you're close to almost all the points, and it's the main point you want to hold.

On the topic of pain train, as long as you don't let your demo find himself all alone it can work. The extra bullet damage never really makes THAT big of a difference, if he dies with the pain train, chances are he would have died without it. Soldier should always be using market gardener 100% of the time on any map.

If you can't manage to keep your team together the map degrades into nothing but 1v1's. If your team can out DM the other, this works fine, assuming they don't stick together.

The blob of team mates was lovingly referred to as the "Cohesive fag squadron" by my team's scout.