KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
im going to have to disagree. As i really don't care about the rates themselves, a lot of people on the forums take them seriously and i can only see it causing more harm than good.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
im going to have to disagree. As i really don't care about the rates themselves, a lot of people on the forums take them seriously and i can only see it causing more harm than good.
And the dumb rating doesn't do the same thing? I'm pretty sure saying you dislike what someone has said is a tad bit less offensive than saying they're an idiot.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
+1.

This is a really great idea, I just don't want to see another Thread where everyone gets mad and butthurt over someone simply disliking their post.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
chestbump.jpg

Reactions: Staying_Classy

Uncle zägä

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
There needs to be a rating for when someone's replied to you, trying to ridicule you because of how wrong you supposedly are while they've just misunderstood what you've said, even though you added that part specifically to clear up the confusion you expected to ensue, and they're really just embarrassing themselves at least as hard as they think they've embarrassed you, but you find it futile to reply to them, partly because if you've grasped the situation you wouldn't manage to pull them out of the pit they've dug themselves in, and partly because in the end you're giving them the benefit of the doubt, assuming it's sarcasm that went over your head because it sounds like something you could say, just not executed as well, and don't want to fall into the same pit of misunderstanding and embarrassment that they appear to have fallen in.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Can you just use disagree? We should avoid having 100 different ratings.
Well, yeah, but I just figured this might be nice to have.
Either way, we still have a few ratings that are fairly useless. Like how the optimistic rating is really a way to call someone a homosexual.