Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If it's disabled on trade I don't see why not. +1

I should also point out that I never understood people's problem with the pan. It's never been louder or more annoying than the other sounds to me. How loud do you guys have your volume, or how high do you have your bass? Lol.

Last edited:

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Pans legit give me a headache when people are bashing it over and over again on me. so a big +1

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
People are gunna get super butthurt over this ban, but really the people who get butthurt over it probably don't use sound in the first place.

So for the butthurt Ill +1. Even tho I don't play death run, I can agree the pan is annoying as fuck.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The gold pan has a different weapon defindex.
Blocking regular pan shouldn't block golden pans.
so if you get a $10k golden pan then you can spam all you want

fucking sellout community

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
so if you get a $10k golden pan then you can spam all you want

fucking sellout community
nah, we'll have the DR plugin give the Golden Pan a bunch of negative attributes such as reduced movement speed by 50% when in use, 10HP/s health drain when in use, cannot be healed by medics when in use, and hit yourself on miss :troll:

yea, I know we'd probably just disable the Golden Pan as well, I just thought the idea of adding a bunch of self-killing nerfs was funny

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
nah, we'll have the DR plugin give the Golden Pan a bunch of negative attributes such as reduced movement speed by 50% when in use, 10HP/s health drain when in use, cannot be healed by medics when in use, and hit yourself on miss :troll:
+1 for just the pan in general.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Attribute: + The Midas Touch: Upon using the Golden Frying Pan you will be turned into a solid gold statue yourself. You were warned.
:relieved:

Oh and +1 for the suggestion. Of course.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I agree with blocking normal pans, allow golden pans though which can be easily done as TapTap said.

All I know is on death run, players are in a small area with nowhere else to go, so it is very annoying when you get a few people just constantly panning since it's not like you can mute them or go to the other side of the map.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I agree with blocking normal pans, allow golden pans though which can be easily done as TapTap said.

Why should golden frying pans be allowed while the others aren't? That's unfair and makes no sense, and is entirely counterproductive to the reasoning behind why pans are banned on the trade servers and why they should be banned on deathrun.