D

DeadHerald

My dead father(1) had a musician buddy(2) who had a bit role in the movie "War of the Roses". standing behind Kathleen Turner(3). ((Pissed on fish scene.)) Turner also appeared in the movie Romancing the Stone which was directed by Robert Zemeckis(4). Zemeckis directed Forrest Gump which starred Tom Hanks(5), who also starred in Apollo 13 opposite.....Kevin Bacon(6).

Wow, it really works.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
What a twat. I'm sure he's a founding member or something.
He donated like $10 and tried to get that community moving (like suggesting working Skial practices generally, also he copied Turovik's word association thread (which is a lol btw since he changed the rules to set the starting word 'iPhone', and then some guys associated iPhone from every word to piss him off (successfully))), but that's about it.

Reactions: Xel'Naga

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
8uour.jpg

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I think more people know about Robin than they do about Finland.
:(

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He's kinda like Finland's Justin Bieber, but not that bad. And most of the people hate him (me too).
Everyone needs to know what Finland REALLY is like:

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Finnish is one of the world's hardest languages.
Icelandic is considered to be the most difficult language to learn. But Finnish is right up there, too.

It seriously sounds like the language you'd expect some sort of monstrous ice troll to speak.