Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
DEL PIERO HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY A STEAMREP ADMIN AS A SCAMMER. HE WAS IMPERSONATING HIS OWN SELF TO SCAM PEOPLE AND GET AWAY WITH IT. HE WAS CAUGHT BECAUSE HIS IP ADDRESS MATCHED ONE OF ANOTHER CONFIRMED IMPOSTOR.

YQZlY.gif

For those wanting proof. CAN WE FINALLY FUCKING BAN THIS SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
so how many times are you gonna post about this? what is this the third post

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
so how many times are you gonna post about this? what is this the third post
Ya... I get you don't like Del, but you don't have to put your posts in unrelated threads/ start a new thread. This belongs in the scamming area pretty exclusively...

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Ya... I get you don't like Del, but you don't have to put your posts in unrelated threads/ start a new thread. This belongs in the scamming area pretty exclusively...
Hardly. Del Piero is the top-rated trader here on Skial. For several months, he's done nothing but damage this community by being one of the most pretentious, power-abusing douchebags to ever grace our presence. I finally have an SR admin confirming that he has, in fact, scammed people now. I feel this is pretty important, since he does such a large amount of trades with everybody here.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hardly. Del Piero is the top-rated trader here on Skial. For several months, he's done nothing but damage this community by being one of the most pretentious, power-abusing douchebags to ever grace our presence. I finally have an SR admin confirming that he has, in fact, scammed people now. I feel this is pretty important, since he does such a large amount of trades with everybody here.
Yeah but I think we would know if we got scammed.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm curious as to his 3rd alt where he's been keeping everything he has scammed.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic

confus.jpg