Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Not going to buy it since I heard it was a buggy piece of trash and most players couldn't even play it when it came out.

That was launch period, was playing it for hours yesterday and right now. Doesn't seem buggy atm. plus its tons of fun

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
btw, after a few hours of farming I've managed to make the staff to see the cow level, ontop of also unlocking it on nightmare difficulty, hit me up if anyone wants to see it in game :D

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
btw, after a few hours of farming I've managed to make the staff to see the cow level, ontop of also unlocking it on nightmare difficulty, hit me up if anyone wants to see it in game :D

what level do you need to be to survive in there?

Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Might get it today, been busy.
can anyone sum it up fer me in a nutshell?

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
what's your ID Ant? would be cool to play with skial members

Might get it today, been busy.
can anyone sum it up fer me in a nutshell?

if you like these kinds of rpgs( diablo 2, torchlight, titan quest, dungeon siege etc) I think this is one to get. Go around dungeons, kill monsters, get gear, look cool

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you should try your luck on the auction house. You might be able to get some good money for them

Oh, they've since been sold, but they were the lowest spectrum only netting like 50-60k, which as 5 mins before I typed that I received another legendary, also kinda trashy but should get 75-80k out of it atleast.