QoN7A.png

Well as you can see this has been on my computer for a while. and 2 questions. 1.Is it a dangerous virus and will it do anything to my computer?. 2.How do I remove it because you cant be removed with avg.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
QoN7A.png

Well as you can see this has been on my computer for a while. and 2 questions. 1.Is it a dangerous virus and will it do anything to my computer?. 2.How do I remove it because you cant be removed with avg.
Did you really infect yourself less than a week from a fresh windows install? Lol! Also, I second the Malwarebytes. It picks up things most premium virus protection apps miss. Just remember, PAID doesn't necessarily equal SAFE.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Do a malware bytes full system scan, but by the way, don't have AVG and malwarebytes scan at the same time.

Did you really infect yourself less than a week from a fresh windows install? Lol! Also, I second the Malwarebytes. It picks up things most premium virus protection apps miss. Just remember, PAID doesn't necessarily equal SAFE.
Noo i reformatted months ago :p.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wait, you're over reacting.
At the top it says "No threats found" and its just a broken digital signature. AVG probably just doesn't know what it is so it removed it. A malwarebytes scan never hurt though.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I would use Microsoft Security Essentials, it's free, and made by Microsoft, then I would run malware bytes, sometimes it detects things that Essentials doesn't.