loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
Just get Malwarebytes, screw everything else..

The only reason i ever used anything beside malwarebytes is because avast! talks to you :)

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just get Malwarebytes, screw everything else..

The only reason i ever used anything beside malwarebytes is because avast! talks to you :)
Malwarebytes doesn't scan downloads and it only checks for maleware, not viruses

I scanned with malwarebytes and found. But didn't Malwarebytes say that the steam thing was a little weird thing thing with how malwarebytes code so they updated because I didn't update before I scan.
Because all of the so called "Viruses" say there all from steam so is malwarebytes just derping?.

3Sx2m.png

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Anyone in this thread who claims one program alone keeps them safe is doing it wrong. Sure, there are good programs and bad programs, but the fact is you will ALWAYS want a secondary sweeper. There is no end-all-be-all anti-virus/malware detection and removal tool. Everyone has different definitions and you will always want that second opinion to make sure you didn't miss anything. Maybe even a third if you're really paranoid. Personally, I don't use anti-virus software nowadays, but i used to triple up on Spybot S&D, Ad-Aware, and McAfee (hey, it's free with comcast)

Anyone in this thread who claims one program alone keeps them safe is doing it wrong. Sure, there are good programs and bad programs, but the fact is you will ALWAYS want a secondary sweeper. There is no end-all-be-all anti-virus/malware detection and removal tool. Everyone has different definitions and you will always want that second opinion to make sure you didn't miss anything. Maybe even a third if you're really paranoid. Personally, I don't use anti-virus software nowadays, but i used to triple up on Spybot S&D, Ad-Aware, and McAfee (hey, it's free with comcast)
Hehe yeah but even the coders of malware bytes were aware if there coding and fixed it >_>.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Hehe yeah but even the coders of malware bytes were aware if there coding and fixed it >_>.

It's a matter of keeping up with the people who create the malicious software though. Once discovered by company A, they will not share that information with other companies because they want to be the best. So you have different people with different definitions. Once the updates come out, it takes a little bit but the competition will mime everything everyone else has found, but by that time new shit has already been coded and the cycle starts all over.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
OP,
Please refer to Zebra's links. If you keep shitposting like "No, you can't" - you'll get a warning.
Thread is closed.
I'm reopening this thread because it shouldn't have been locked nor was the OP shitposting.

Zebra said "Can I stop now?" and the OP said "No, you can't," meaning "Please, more help."

Continue on. Not everybody is as tech savvy as us and some need more explanation than others.

I'm reopening this thread because it shouldn't have been locked nor was the OP shitposting.

Zebra said "Can I stop now?" and the OP said "No, you can't," meaning "Please, more help."

Continue on. Not everybody is as tech savvy as us and some need more explanation than others.
Well my problem has been solved now so :D.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As I opened this page in taps talk it said "Downloading Dem Viruses" lol.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Supposedly the false positive was fixed on the sixth of october, update and see if it's still reporting those files.