CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You're not doing yourself any favors by posting pics of yourself friendly-ing on our servers. That's not something admins are supposed to allow, let alone join in on.
Um, speaking from experience, if the whole dang server is in on it usually it slides by. Not to mention it's for a brand new taunt similar to the conga. Don't think it's fair to judge him on that

Reactions: Defibyoulater

185db

Epic Skial Regular
For those of you concerned about loyalty, the "reviewing" stage is there for one such a reason.

If you do not understand what I mean check the sticked thread by bottiger, "what the labels mean"

Last edited:

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Um, speaking from experience, if the whole dang server is in on it usually it slides by. Not to mention it's for a brand new taunt similar to the conga. Don't think it's fair to judge him on that

AFAIK we break up stuff like that.

We don't join and start banning every last person, but we'll join and slap people around, give out warnings, slay/kick some people, and if needed hand out some bans.

Usually once that happens they scatter like drunk teenagers at a party when the cops show up.

I dunno if Defib did try reporting that or what so I can't form a opinion without knowing the full story here but the right thing to do would be to of got a admin in to clear that up.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
If the whole server wants to conga I don't see any problem with that.

I just want to save you some time defib. In your previous app you got the question wrong at least 2 times before you got it right. You posted a new app, and got the command wrong twice again. You were given one more chance on sargentys question and got the first question command wrong again.

For anyone else, that would be more than enough to not consider them for admin. And it's no different here. I will also add in you got a warning 2 months ago for telling someone in an appeal that they got banned for hacking when they actually didn't.

Reactions: Defibyoulater