DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
i'm afraid to see what you do make if you are high.
proxy.php

That.

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
No, you don't miss destroying your body from the inside out.
It's better than tobacco, and by that I mean you smoke less and actually get something out of it. I don't think I have ever been legitimately happy without without weed. It's just something that made me feel good.
Why exactly is there still a stigmata placed on our community just because we like to inhale something? We are all slowly destroying our bodies every single day, whether its weed, cigarettes, alcohol or just a burger. But there's a difference between weed and the others, weed can actually help people.
It made me feel good. It made me feel happy, and it let me laugh again. Is there something wrong with that?

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's better than tobacco, and by that I mean you smoke less and actually get something out of it. I don't think I have ever been legitimately happy without without weed. It's just something that made me feel good.
Why exactly is there still a stigmata placed on our community just because we like to inhale something? We are all slowly destroying our bodies every single day, whether its weed, cigarettes, alcohol or just a burger. But there's a difference between weed and the others, weed can actually help people.
It made me feel good. It made me feel happy, and it let me laugh again. Is there something wrong with that?
It's really just the act of doing it, nothing more. There are billions of other ways you could make yourself happy without rupturing your lungs and damaging your appearance (I couldn't think of anyone who'd be happy with any of that). For example, I'm pretty sure you were happy when you made the Wisp with all it's adjustments so that it looked flawless, probably even happier when you got our approvals. There is more to life than smoking bro, instead of doing that, why not just make skins and get us to give some tips, if ya really wanna quit smoking,.there's an alternative.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Cocaine makes me high and I like that. Using cocaine hurts my body, but so does eating a burger. Cocaine makes me feel good, what's wrong about that? The wrong thing is that it's hurting your body more than everything else. You act like eating a single burger does as much damage as smoking a blunt. A burger you can burn off the calories you get from it, and all the other stuff won't hurt you as long as you eat in moderation. What can you do with weed, besides using it in moderation that will negate the harmful side effects?

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And also, if weed is the only thing that makes you happy and able to laugh, you may want to talk to your doctor about depression.

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
It's really just the act of doing it, nothing more. There are billions of other ways you could make yourself happy without rupturing your lungs and damaging your appearance (I couldn't think of anyone who'd be happy with any of that). For example, I'm pretty sure you were happy when you made the Wisp with all it's adjustments so that it looked flawless, probably even happier when you got our approvals. There is more to life than smoking bro, instead of doing that, why not just make skins and get us to give some tips, if ya really wanna quit smoking,.there's an alternative.
"When THC enters the blood stream and reaches the brain, it binds to cannabinoid receptors. The endogenous ligand of these receptors is anandamide, the effects of which THC emulates. This agonism of the cannabinoid receptors results in changes in the levels of various neurotransmitters, especially dopamine andnorepinephrine; neurotransmitters which are closely associated with the acute effects of cannabis ingestion, such as euphoria and anxiety. Some effects may include a general alteration of conscious perception, euphoria, feelings of well-being, relaxation or stress reduction, increased appreciation of humor, music (especially discerning its various components/instruments) or the arts, joviality, metacognition and introspection, enhanced recollection (episodic memory), increased sensuality, increased awareness of sensation, increased libido,[35] and creativity. Abstract or philosophical thinking, disruption of linear memory and paranoia or anxiety are also typical. Anxiety is the most commonly reported side effect of smoking marijuana. Between 20 and 30 percent of recreational users experience intense anxiety and/orpanic attacks after smoking cannabis, however, some report anxiety only after not smoking cannabis for a prolonged period of time."

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Cocaine makes me high and I like that. Using cocaine hurts my body, but so does eating a burger. Cocaine makes me feel good, what's wrong about that? The wrong thing is that it's hurting your body more than everything else. You act like eating a single burger does as much damage as smoking a blunt. A burger you can burn off the calories you get from it, and all the other stuff won't hurt you as long as you eat in moderation. What can you do with weed, besides using it in moderation that will negate the harmful side effects?
Eat it. Vaporize it. Topicals. Tonics. Tinctures. Tea.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
"When THC enters the blood stream and reaches the brain, it binds to cannabinoid receptors. The endogenous ligand of these receptors is anandamide, the effects of which THC emulates. This agonism of the cannabinoid receptors results in changes in the levels of various neurotransmitters, especially dopamine andnorepinephrine; neurotransmitters which are closely associated with the acute effects of cannabis ingestion, such as euphoria and anxiety. Some effects may include a general alteration of conscious perception, euphoria, feelings of well-being, relaxation or stress reduction, increased appreciation of humor, music (especially discerning its various components/instruments) or the arts, joviality, metacognition and introspection, enhanced recollection (episodic memory), increased sensuality, increased awareness of sensation, increased libido,[35] and creativity. Abstract or philosophical thinking, disruption of linear memory and paranoia or anxiety are also typical. Anxiety is the most commonly reported side effect of smoking marijuana. Between 20 and 30 percent of recreational users experience intense anxiety and/orpanic attacks after smoking cannabis, however, some report anxiety only after not smoking cannabis for a prolonged period of time."
I can quote Wikipedia too. Also are you trying to say lung damage isn't a side effect of cannabis? I don't know why you would post that.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thanks
U wot m8