DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Well, I finally figured out how to use UV sheets effectively. So... this time the guns will look pretty damn good.

The M4A4 | Wisp
661d682b864c998543fe1de9a9bdf1bd.png

The New project | Deagle Whatever the fuck
795b1332387f11f11125c70da5cec9b1.png

Last edited:

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
This wouldve been a workshop link but im still working on it. Any ideas or criticism will be appreciated

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I didnt really know what to do for the handle and clip. Ivory handle and just some swirls on the clip?
slap some white there too and compliment it with some black dots that get thicker and more grouped up as they reach the bottom, sorta like this:
stock-vector-vector-halftone-dots-black-dots-on-white-background-112290950.jpg

Reactions: mohawkg2

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
slap some white there too and compliment it with some black dots that get thicker and more grouped up as they reach the bottom, sorta like this:
stock-vector-vector-halftone-dots-black-dots-on-white-background-112290950.jpg

yeah, slow transition is better than the metal thats there now

I didnt really know what to do for the handle and clip. Ivory handle and just some swirls on the clip?
make sure the mag and handles have different color / texture than the rest of the gun

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Imo get rid of the pattern on the handle and magazine. It's a decent looking skin, but that part doesn't fit right.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Again, the handle is no good. The magazine doesn't match what's going on on the stock & muzzle, and the handle is just an eye sore. In my opinion you should somehow incorporate colors on the handle and magazine that match the ones on the top of the gun that you've already used.

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Again, the handle is no good. The magazine doesn't match what's going on on the stock & muzzle, and the handle is just an eye sore. In my opinion you should somehow incorporate colors on the handle and magazine that match the ones on the top of the gun that you've already used.
For now im just going to revert it to white until I figure out what I want to do with it.
Ill post that up later

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
tbh looks worse than before.

for now you should just take the white and put it on the handle and mag. use it as a placeholder.

couple ideas:

Grey mag + handle
White mag + handle
Green mag + handle