DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
The next one im going to make is going to take a lot more time. Ill give you a hint as to what it is

"The Angel Of Death"

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Lockheed AC-130?
03f06ddd4f52b70d6ecfc31818d69945.png

sov

Legendary Skial King
"When THC enters the blood stream and reaches the brain, it binds to cannabinoid receptors. The endogenous ligand of these receptors is anandamide, the effects of which THC emulates. This agonism of the cannabinoid receptors results in changes in the levels of various neurotransmitters, especially dopamine andnorepinephrine; neurotransmitters which are closely associated with the acute effects of cannabis ingestion, such as euphoria and anxiety. Some effects may include a general alteration of conscious perception, euphoria, feelings of well-being, relaxation or stress reduction, increased appreciation of humor, music (especially discerning its various components/instruments) or the arts, joviality, metacognition and introspection, enhanced recollection (episodic memory), increased sensuality, increased awareness of sensation, increased libido,[35] and creativity. Abstract or philosophical thinking, disruption of linear memory and paranoia or anxiety are also typical. Anxiety is the most commonly reported side effect of smoking marijuana. Between 20 and 30 percent of recreational users experience intense anxiety and/orpanic attacks after smoking cannabis, however, some report anxiety only after not smoking cannabis for a prolonged period of time."
oh boy, do I love Wikipedia!

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
I've been working on my drawing for a while now and It's getting better. But it won't be near the quality I hoped it would be in time to make my new release, so im going to be working on a pattern or two for a gun.