https://gamebanana.com/mods/457000

What the mod has in store
A whole deathrun course based off the sonic.exe game
Not fucking 100MB
Not your average easy map
2 Secrets
17 Traps

And many more

Well, I did think of an idea to make a map based on one of the popular creepypasta characters. So I was like fuck it, and picked Sonic.exe for a death run map, but I did try to make it look good, like not making it corridors a lot and adding some parkour and making the themes accurate to the game. I also thought of an idea for the minigames based on other sonic creepypastas and parodies.

I also tried to make it a bit hard because I don't think making this easy will be a good idea for the map in general.

And those are all the reasons why I think my map will be fine for servers. If you have any questions, let me know.

Last edited:

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
actually nevermind just decline this, i'm just a fucked up person.
About this recent thing , i said that when i had a breakdown( i will just clarify that), you can still vote if you want, but idk if its gonna get approved tbh.

Note: i don't want to talk about the breakdown.

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
map is really popular on panda would probably be a lot more fun without the bhop of panda
+1 to adding it to skial
Eh the bhop was made on accident lol( i was a bit drunk with the scaling)

I will be working on nerfing BHOP so people don't cheese the map easily.

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
Updated to v2 btw

1709352907899.png

Reactions: arctic dino

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
Ngl, since there's a Hardcore DR server, i actually question if it will be there due to the amount of strafe jumps there lol and other hard shit

But people said it was moderate difficulty so who knows

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
Updated again.

i kind of wish i can edit the forum title post to keep up with the current versions
1712172256589.png