https://gamebanana.com/mods/457000

What the mod has in store
A whole deathrun course based off the sonic.exe game
Not fucking 100MB
Not your average easy map
2 Secrets
17 Traps

And many more

Well, I did think of an idea to make a map based on one of the popular creepypasta characters. So I was like fuck it, and picked Sonic.exe for a death run map, but I did try to make it look good, like not making it corridors a lot and adding some parkour and making the themes accurate to the game. I also thought of an idea for the minigames based on other sonic creepypastas and parodies.

I also tried to make it a bit hard because I don't think making this easy will be a good idea for the map in general.

And those are all the reasons why I think my map will be fine for servers. If you have any questions, let me know.

Last edited:

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
1689956174575.png

also updated it with a miinor fix so version is now v1a

Reactions: Sir Trooper

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
And also sonic.exe in general is pretty popular too:

even markiplier played it:

And i know that maps get added to skial if the map stands out and the idea its based on gets popular, and Sonic.exe has inspired some people to become famous Sonic.exe Content Creators. We even had many remakes of the original game with tons to effort and nice gameplay. Even a FNF mod revived the idea of Sonic.exe and it had gotten very popular. So this is proof that Sonic.exe has been popular currently over the years and if maps get added if their backed up by a popular idea, then i think we should have this map.