N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
OH CHRIST
THE COAL AGE OF SKIAL: MADDENING OF THE CINIC 2: LOOK WHO'S COMING TO DUSTBOWL

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Dear God No. Colton was actually cool in his own slow-witted way.
These guys were complete fucktard, douchebag, dog shit, gutter slime, alien pus-cunted server wreckers.

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
As a matter of fact it was these particular 2 piles of monkey spunk, that were the reason I was made a skial admin in the first place, And then I left when I got chewed out for banning one of them.
There I said it.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've been on tf.skial before and yeah heard all that drama from Scrambles at first that Ducky and Rev were trolling him. If you see Rev, remind me sometime so I can see how annoying he is.

Mikhail_Grabovski

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
The two of them were on US21 this afternoon. I don't know them as well as many of the regulars but at one point I typed something like 'hey weren't both of these guys banned from skial servers?'

That's about when they fled.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Dear God No. Colton was actually cool in his own slow-witted way.
These guys were complete fucktard, douchebag, dog shit, gutter slime, alien pus-cunted server wreckers.
Other than being a pedophile, Colton didnt really bother me. Once he started posting graphic stories of child rape tho, I lost any little bit of respect I had for him.

Sir ducky

Mildly Menacing Medic
No need to blow this out of proportion people. Danielle and Rev were already playing on the Skial dustbowl server when I logged on and I was very hesitant to join but decided a few rounds would be okay. It was a one time thing and we won't be back.

Reactions: CiNiC