• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
2 point black enforcer shots will also kill a sniper

just as it takes two shots from an Ambassador (headshot and body shot, preferably) to kill them

so if you don't feel like being a super pro just use the Enforcer like a bunch of newbs

ArF

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
2 point black enforcer shots will also kill a sniper

just as it takes two shots from an Ambassador (headshot and body shot, preferably) to kill them

so if you don't feel like being a super pro just use the Enforcer like a bunch of newbs

true but i think the enforcer has bullet spread so its not as effective at far ranges. even if the amby doesnt 1 shot headshot, if you manage to headshot a medic he will most likely retreat or pop his uber prematurely.

Snotling

Uncharitable Spy
Just dont walk away if people try to spycheck you. Once met a soldier that shot a rocket in my face that didnt kill me.
Then he thougt I was a teammate :win:.

Oh, I dont use the ambassador because then I want to make headshots like a pro and reveal myself too early and get myself killed....

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Use the DR for escaping and tricking your enemy, thats what I do and it works out fine. Other than that its just a crutch

TheNotSid

Face-Melting F2Per
i only used the dr once, in a match on dustbowl. i disguised as a friendly (red) whatever and ran into battle. got hit died whatever. i snuck behind the enemies (this was the third stage btw) walk down the stair near blu spawn and disguised as a friendly again for no real reason. i got like 10 backstabs in ten seconds it was great. now i use c&d cause im tired of killing people and i just want to explore

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Other than escaping and tricking your enemy, what can it do?
It can be used as a damage shield to block certain attacks.

Anyways take a look at some of stabbys vids if you want to improve as a spy, they're beyond helpful.

Should be something good in this one: