jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Because I'm going to get the game from Toxik's friend, I won't need people for the 4-pack anymore. This thread can be just for Dead Island discussion.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
I've gotten it with elle and a few others. Here's my thoughts

It's glitchy. The game was released a bit earlier than need be. Single player is fun and can immerse you in the island, and multiplayer is just silly with all the shenanigans you and your friends'll do. Smackin zombies is fun, leveling system is interesting, and the graphics are good. Wish they wouldve made a likable male protagonist, I'm playing the female aborigonie since she is good with fire arms. Plus your rage mode gives her a gun. Don't ask me how they make a gun synthesize from pure anger IT JUST WORKS THAT WAY.

If you want a broad view, its Borderlands + Left4Dead 2

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
I've gotten it with elle and a few others. Here's my thoughts

It's glitchy. The game was released a bit earlier than need be. Single player is fun and can immerse you in the island, and multiplayer is just silly with all the shenanigans you and your friends'll do. Smackin zombies is fun, leveling system is interesting, and the graphics are good. Wish they wouldve made a likable male protagonist, I'm playing the female aborigonie since she is good with fire arms. Plus your rage mode gives her a gun. Don't ask me how they make a gun synthesize from pure anger IT JUST WORKS THAT WAY.

If you want a broad view, its Borderlands + Left4Dead 2
oh. So the goal is to escape like all the other zombie games?

Compass Call, dont u have a job/school/college to go to?

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
oh. So the goal is to escape like all the other zombie games?

Compass Call, dont u have a job/school/college to go to?

Goal of every zombie game really, plus kill everything.

And yeeeeeeeeeea? Of course I do? Is that some attempt at being sarcastic or something?

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Goal of every zombie game really, plus kill everything.

And yeeeeeeeeeea? Of course I do? Is that some attempt at being sarcastic or something?

No, not exactly. I expected once school starts, everyone wont be on as often as they used to.

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I started playing it. Pretty fun, until the first zombie fight, my computer started lagging like fuck.
Still was pretty fun, but stopped for the time being. I'll play again tonight.

Bottiger

Administrator
If you guys buy a 4 pack be sure to rate each other using the feedback system so we know who can be trusted in the future.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not gonna be the one buying the 4-pack, because it costs 147 euros, which is more than 147 dollars..

Roman

Banned
Contributor
By the way, for those who got it as soon as it came out, that was the developer build. Make sure you let it update so you get the actual game.

Otherwise, press Y for noclip!

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Store price here: 50€ (70$)
Store price in there: 50$

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Even though the pre-order is over, I'd like to get the 4-pack.