ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Giving the TL;DR version.
My computer shipped with shitty hardware and drivers that made it BSoD all the damn time, ever since first boot, but with no data loss. Suddenly, as of 5 minutes ago, I got some disk corrupted popups from launching a couple programs and a write error from Steam. Then, chkdsk /f /i /c. Now I'm back and still hating on this piece of shit computer.
inb4delpierocomesingoing"HURRWINDOWS"

D

DeadHerald

You bought an emachines. I will now point at you and laugh in an obnoxious manner.

W8baby

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
You should have gotten a refurbished computer, you can probably get a HP desktop with monitor with an i5 for <600.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Maybe I'll try getting a Mac HP Compaq another eMachines Dell next time. Suggestions?
inb4delpiero

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You could always man up and build your own rig, like I've been doing for years.

Here's my current rig. I'd probably have upgraded the board and memory by now, but I'm poor.

Desktop: [Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black @ stock for now]
[HSF: Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme w/ Antec Tri-Cool fan]
[PSU: Silverstone ST50EF-Plus][Case: Antec Nine Hundred]
[Motherboard: ASRock AOD790GX][RAM: 2x2GB G.Skill PC1066 Pi]
[Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked 01G-P3-1567-KR]
[Hard Drives: Seagate ST31500341AS and Western Digital WD1600JS][Optical: Pioneer DVR-216DBK]
Notebook: [Gateway P-7915u FX-series Upgraded][Optical: LG CT10N][Hard Drive: Western Digital WD5000BEVT]

Reactions: Doki and N1SMOMAX

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Or you could go with a Fairly-Well Built PC like mine, but have a shit ass dick 3 year old Router and 2 year old Modum.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
My computer is made from so many parts of other computers, I don't know how it's running seeing as how my PSU is at least 4 years older than the rest.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You could always man up and build your own rig, like I've been doing for years.

Here's my current rig. I'd probably have upgraded the board and memory by now, but I'm poor.

Desktop: [Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black @ stock for now]
[HSF: Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme w/ Antec Tri-Cool fan]
[PSU: Silverstone ST50EF-Plus][Case: Antec Nine Hundred]
[Motherboard: ASRock AOD790GX][RAM: 2x2GB G.Skill PC1066 Pi]
[Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked 01G-P3-1567-KR]
[Hard Drives: Seagate ST31500341AS and Western Digital WD1600JS][Optical: Pioneer DVR-216DBK]
Notebook: [Gateway P-7915u FX-series Upgraded][Optical: LG CT10N][Hard Drive: Western Digital WD5000BEVT]
I've been doing the same thing, my new parts coming saturday :D