mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Never bet on shit like that. Not worth it.
You will always make a profit (if you bet correctly) sooo.
Also thats why you have a shitty inventory. I bet on small things like that all the time and it adds up. You can sell all of your shitty skins to get a better skin.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
UbO5QVG.png

yolo

Reactions: mohawkg2

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
You will always make a profit (if you bet correctly) sooo.
Also thats why you have a shitty inventory. I bet on small things like that all the time and it adds up. You can sell all of your shitty skins to get a better skin.
Im talking about if you bet on an 80 percent game, its a stupid fucking bet. You're betting a lot of skins for a small return, when there is always a chance to lose.
I use to have a big backpack, but then I turned most of it into money and bought a bunch of games.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Im talking about if you bet on an 80 percent game, its a stupid fucking bet. You're betting a lot of skins for a small return, when there is always a chance to lose.
I use to have a big backpack, but then I turned most of it into money and bought a bunch of games.
Depends on how much you're betting too. If you bet 4 factory new M4A4 Howls, that could be some mad return but if you bet some shitty skins, then it's dumb.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
what were your winnings?

Didn't have time to bet on VP-C9, but just as well since I was gonna go VP but Pasha's not playing
CyUNC4i.png

Everywhere from the M4A4 under

Dear Mouz
What the fuck was that
I was talking to my friend about VP vs C9 and how close that game is since their players are fairly equal, for this match, it comes down to who sees who first. That was not the case for mouz vs C9.