Helius21

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Yaggot = Zemzul

fG9BHja.png

Reactions: Creadora

skialeryee

Unremarkable User
Creador is toxic in general, dudes got 10 pages of reports alone. Hes a hippocrate because hes reporting people for actions he's done before. Literally the tf2 version of a parking maid except he doesnt get paid, and most people hes reporting are harmless.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've seen multiple reports in the last few days complaining about people bypassing the automod by changing one letter in a word. Generally concerning the n word, but alas the rule below "no racism" reads:
  • Any other discrimination based on gender or religion is not allowed based on admin discretion.
Intent should have no weight in whether a rule was broken or not, imo.

Feral Angel

Contributor
Creador is toxic in general, dudes got 10 pages of reports alone. Hes a hippocrate because hes reporting people for actions he's done before. Literally the tf2 version of a parking maid except he doesnt get paid, and most people hes reporting are harmless.
Most of the reports he makes are valid. Players should be aware of the rules and not be breaking them if they don’t want to be punished. If you have proof of him doing such acts, then report them.

Feral Angel

Contributor
I've seen multiple reports in the last few days complaining about people bypassing the automod by changing one letter in a word. Generally concerning the n word, but alas the rule below "no racism" reads:
  • Any other discrimination based on gender or religion is not allowed based on admin discretion.
Intent should have no weight in whether a rule was broken or not, imo.
Yaggot has been a member of Skial for years, she has never intended to offend people.

Yaggot

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I get that you don't want to punish your friends, but you have to notice the blatant hypocrisy
Hello! I am Yaggot, I am sorry you found my name offensive, I’ve had it for years. My current name on Steam is Zemzul, while on the forums/Discord it’s still the old name. I do change it back every now and then because people know me by that name and people have always resorted to using my old name, which I don’t mind. As I said before I am sorry you were offended, but they were just referring to me as my old username. I would like to add that Creador had no ill intentions when he used Yaggot, it’s just one of my many names.

Reactions: Sir Trooper

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Just because it rhymes with a homophobic slur doesn't mean it's offensive. There's a big difference between someone trying to bypass our filter and someone having a name that literally means nothing.

Now I'm going to close the thread because we already made the decision that this was invalid.