Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Could you auto-colour whoever is the warden to like yellow or purple so other blue players and prisoners can tell who he is? It's fairly hard to tell who the warden is when he looks like all of the other guards and has no distinct difference to them

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just find this would be abused. It would make freedays happen more often.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
I just find this would be abused. It would make freedays happen more often.
Or we could implement my suggestion that the next in command gains csay powers once the warden dies.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
You have around 7 other guards with you to help you out
You don't play jailbreak very much, do you? Please stop.

Dying as warden can happen very quickly, a lot of the time it's while typing, or whatever. It happens often enough that we need to implement some sort of next in command to stop stupid freedays every other round.

sov

Legendary Skial King
even though this is kind of dumb, it could be useful to know which guard is who, it helps you out because one guard may not be kicking it off well with you and you don't want to do anything around him.

+1

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
All this would do is make everyone go gang rape the different colored blue and make every round freeday.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You don't play jailbreak very much, do you? Please stop.

Dying as warden can happen very quickly, a lot of the time it's while typing, or whatever. It happens often enough that we need to implement some sort of next in command to stop stupid freedays every other round.

The only reason you would die while typing is if your 7 other guards are being stupid and not paying any attention to the prisoners at all.