• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Twine

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Hey guys, Lulzy Antics is a Steel Red highlander team in our second season of play, and we're looking to recruit some skilled, flexible, and reliable substitutes to add to our roster.

We currently have subs for medic, engineer, sniper, and demo. For tomorrow we're actually looking for subs for soldier and either demo or sniper (the regular demo and the sub for both classes are unavailable). In general though, we're looking for players who are available to play on monday evenings, are able to handle competitive team fortress 2, and are hopefully flexible in their class choices.

If you're interested post here, or if you'd like add HippoCrit or myself to discuss. Please mention the class(es) you would like to play, when you're available for us to see what you can do, and anything else you find relevant.

Enigma

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Free bump? Anyways, I'd like to audition for the position of Official LZ Cheerleader.Seriously though, good luck on recruiting :)

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hey hey, how about you sign me up as that guy that signs up with the enemy team as a medic and does nothing useful?

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Btw, yall can contact me for sub slots as well, since pretty much me, hippo, and twine sort of decide together whether or not we think a person would be eligible. I am, atm, the sniper for the team, with zebra as back-up. If that's any indication of the sort of skill level wanted, let me know if you want to try! :D

HippoCrit

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
hurr, every "applicant" is required to add me and actual have a mge with the main class that they are willing to sub for, if that makes sense

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Btw, yall can contact me for sub slots as well, since pretty much me, hippo, and twine sort of decide together whether or not we think a person would be eligible. I am, atm, the sniper for the team, with zebra as back-up. If that's any indication of the sort of skill level wanted, let me know if you want to try! :D

im actually not playing on LZ anymore