Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
500W is fine
the i3 runs pretty cool with the stock heatsink (20-30 celcius with a good case)
Try getting 8GB RAM if you can, adds about +£10 to your build

Remember good peripherals are important (mouse, keyboard, monitor, headset) so don't skimp down on them.
Other than that your build seems pretty good

If you had the budget for it get an i5 and a SSD drive as it will really improve performance and your computer experiance.
I don't see myself needing 8GB anytime soon.

Joeman

Gore-Spattered Heavy
The PSU is fine. The ram is fine. CPU shouldnt need extra cooling unless you overclock it, even so, mine is overclocked.
15% on standard fans. An SSD is.really useful, if you can afford it.

That's my say.

I also think the keyboard don't matter too much. Mine was £5.

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
My new desktop will be an Core i5 8gb ram without an graphics card by now because i need to buy an tv/monitor, so i can put my PC on a 22" screen, and put my cable tv + my slate-like Playstation 2, and my future ouya

Joeman

Gore-Spattered Heavy
My new desktop will be an Core i5 8gb ram without an graphics card by now because i need to buy an tv/monitor, so i can put my PC on a 22" screen, and put my cable tv + my slate-like Playstation 2, and my future ouya

Mines Already 22 inches.
In my tv.
With a 7770 graphics card. :3

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I prefer the HAF 922 for the cooler master midsize cases, you might also want to consider a modular PSU, it's nice to not have unused powercables laying all over your case.

Why are you buying a micro atx mobo? ATX should fit fine in a midsize case.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yieFh.jpg

S32NA.jpg

it is done
1080p is lovely

Reactions: bigshula