Pics:
5071db0bd169e.jpg

5071db0d53fa5.jpg

5071db0ccb795.jpg

5071db0de6270.jpg

5071db0ad3135.jpg

5071db0e8ecad.jpg

5071db0f06423.jpg
There's no reason to be using US2's current map, when we could be using a wonderful map like this.

KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
-1 LeChris is really putting in some hard work into this map and I like what he's done so far, but unless if we create are own new trade map everyone seems to like the portal2 map or have no problems

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Personally I'd rather play the Minecraft map than Portal. Regardless of "Changes" being made to it that arn't all that noticable.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
-1 LeChris is really putting in some hard work into this map and I like what he's done so far, but unless if we create are own new trade map everyone seems to like the portal2 map or have no problems
the portal map is awful. the aesthetics are okay, (except for dx8 users like Ruelel), but the gameplay on the map sucks.
the minecraft map gameplay is much more balanced. I can play on US1 for hours while trading, but I just get frustrated on US2 due to the layout.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
WE DONT NEED TO CHANGE THE FUCKING MAP.
IT'S TRADE. STOP CARING ABOUT HOW A MAP LOOKS
/caps god damnit it doesnt fucking matter. people like the map so they go on

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor

A lot of traders go to certain trade servers just because the map it is on is unique.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Please change the map in hate the portal maps. When I go to trade servers in go to other servers because they have better maps.

+111

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Yes they do Ruelel. A trade map doesn't have to be amazing in terms of aesthetics, but it needs to be at least decent. The textures in portal_beta5 are awful.
It matters because people don't just sit in trade windows the whole time they're there. While someone's advertising their sales, what are they going to do? Play in the map.

The server fills up because it's skial US2, I don't really think the map has much to do with it.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
people play in the portal map already. they shoot shit
that's what you do on trade
shoot shit and spam binds