Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Recently, I went onto a server that had a different Minecraft map. It's called "trade_minecraft_2014_v1". It's a pretty big map and still has a portal to the Nether. Thought it would be cool to have that be the new Trade NY map. I'll be posting pictures on this thread for those who haven't seen the map before.

Includes a heavy boxing arena, a cabin, a soccer field, spycrab rooms and many more! All linked together by portals.

Last edited:

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, hoping this thread hasn't died just yet. It's a really cool map with some pretty interesting secrets. Still trying to get more supporters.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I talked to some people and a lot of players said that they would prefer the portals that existed in version 1. The portals to the nether and the arena area. Have the version 3 surface but have the version 1 portals(I hope that make sense). Or have it changed to version 1 permanently. I said that they could make forum accounts but they said it's too much of a hassle so I'm posting on their behalf.

[LG] nerd

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
So I talked to some people and a lot of players said that they would prefer the portals that existed in version 1. The portals to the nether and the arena area. Have the version 3 surface but have the version 1 portals(I hope that make sense). Or have it changed to version 1 permanently. I said that they could make forum accounts but they said it's too much of a hassle so I'm posting on their behalf.
+1 ALOT of trade NY people are quitting because of the mach change.