Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Recently, I went onto a server that had a different Minecraft map. It's called "trade_minecraft_2014_v1". It's a pretty big map and still has a portal to the Nether. Thought it would be cool to have that be the new Trade NY map. I'll be posting pictures on this thread for those who haven't seen the map before.

Includes a heavy boxing arena, a cabin, a soccer field, spycrab rooms and many more! All linked together by portals.

Last edited:

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I personally I don't like the atmosphere of bigger maps, smaller maps have a lot more player interaction.

That's just me though, and I don't even play the game anymore.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I personally I don't like the atmosphere of bigger maps, smaller maps have a lot more player interaction.

That's just me though, and I don't even play the game anymore.
I get what you mean. The cool thing is, the new map provides areas for spycrabbing and heavy boxing and the sort. The current map only has a heavy boxing area but anyone can interrupt. Plus, its a bit too small I think. I went on a server that had the new map and it was pretty great.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've played on that map before, it's fun to just roam around that map. +1

Paradocks

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Personally, i feel like its too big... But im also getting a little tired of the current map. I don't really care all that much if the new map is chosen or not, but my vote is leaning towards no.
given it some more thought, changing my opinion to +1

Last edited: