• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

change the rules to rational person based one,

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rancer4

Scarcely Lethal Noob
uhh now i cant talk and your insulting me. i thought i was being unreasonable. now you are making insults. yep you guys jsut dont give a shit. so, whenever ask me for my steam id in forum here, in this topic. i want banned. i do not want ever unbanned. that shits happened before from tyrannical people who think everything should be all spic and spanny, and its not even, that here. your making up fake rules. there crazy to start with. they dont belong now or ever even really. maybe as a .. deterrentat first htey where but you guys are .. just fuckign stupid now. its continued and continued and youve made up more rules to push this anti game behaviour. valve probably owns you like they do all hacking clans. and push their anti cheat agenda also. so they can sell their anti comptuer user and anti peer crap they try to shove down everybodies throats. punkbuster and vac for something to corespond them to before you accuse someone of not speaking or able to speak english again. who thinks cheaters shoudl be permanently banned? not me.

there such a thing as deterrent, but you guys hve carried on too far, your insulting me now and scramblign is only propping up your other crazy rule. so ask for my stupid steam id here, or change the rules.

rancer4

Scarcely Lethal Noob
These are the only reasonable things you have said in this entire thread.
thats what you said you dumbass.
"I don't agree with it, therefore it is illogical and irrational."

There's no need to debate anything with you because you have taken a stance of hard stubbornness. Are you a child?

you are acting the way i thought you would act exactly. irrational illogical, claiming a rule, is for fair and balanced? a rule is a rule. and its not fair and balanced, or and. neither. its bull crap

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
thats what you said you dumbass.

See, this goes back to the fact that you type like a retard. If I misunderstand anything you say, it's because you can't type for shit. Most All of your posts have been hard to read, confusing, and just altogether a mess.

Learn how to write before you try to debate anyone at anything.

rancer4

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Is English your first language? If so, please come back when you're out of middle school. Trying to read through your badly-written posts is starting to become grating.

You look like a kid who wants to rebel because there are rules in an online video game and you can't stand that.
im not trying to engage you. i know how you'll act. you'll pretend, again, that some, .. situation is going on. and you'll be acting like your protecting something. and try to make me out to be the bad guy.

See, we've not engaged in a conversation. The only thing you've done is attacked me. You say all,
See, this goes back to the fact that you type like a retard. If I misunderstand anything you say, it's because you can't type for shit.
this, then go on like where in some conversation. when right now, your looking for a way out of it. and your trying to pin on me, everything. these common sense words, fly by you like, what ever.

see, you still havent stated, what rule that I'm breaking. or what rule they've made that actually makes any real play in the GAME. speaking of the first person shooter team fortress 2.

scrambling is totally crazy.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
tumblr_inline_mocmirmhCa1rlpk9c.gif

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
im not trying to engage you. i know how you'll act. you'll pretend, again, that some, .. situation is going on. and you'll be acting like your protecting something. and try to make me out to be the bad guy.

WHAT?

See, we've not engaged in a conversation. The only thing you've done is attacked me.

Telling you that you type like an idiot and that's why no one here can understand what the fuck you're on about isn't attacking you.

this, then go on like where in some conversation. when right now, your looking for a way out of it. and your trying to pin on me, everything. these common sense words, fly by you like, what ever.

Are you high?

see, you still haven't stated, what rule that I'm breaking.

I've never accused you of breaking a rule.

scrambling is totally crazy.

Scrambling is there for a reason whether you like it or not. The world isn't made for your amusement and you look like a child throwing a temper tantrum because things aren't going your way.

rancer4

Scarcely Lethal Noob
im fed up with this shit, change your ways the game works, on your server, or ban me. noones talked to me, well. 1 or 2 maaaybe. but thats it. im tired of talkign to morons who think cosmetics in game, matter

rancer4

Scarcely Lethal Noob
WHAT?

Telling you that you type like an idiot and that's why no one here can understand what the fuck you're on about isn't attacking you.

Are you high?

I've never accused you of breaking a rule.

Scrambling is there for a reason whether you like it or not. The world isn't made for your amusement and you look like a child throwing a temper tantrum because things aren't going your way.
i dont really, give a shit. act stupid. these rules .. or the way the game runs, is dumb. you guys act like you know everything, about the game. this is NOT how the game runs. its how you have run it into the GRROUUUNNDD. hehe

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
ARE YOU AUTISM IN ITS MOST PURE FORM?

I'm legitimately Autistic and even I don't know what he's trying to tell us. I guess it will forever be a mystery.

The lazy fuck can't even bother using the built-in spellchecker. He just wants to get banned so he doesn't have to manually blacklist Skial servers himself.

Edit: I'm also irritable as fuck because I'm out of pot.

Last edited:
Reactions: FISH KILL

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
you guys don't deserve to live on the earth you cant share.

here i go tring ot be rational after that awesome response i got.

make the game where people, can be people.
i dont care how long you've had it for, its not been like this, forever, so.. make it normal.. pls

Is English your first language?

I hope it isn't...