• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
ok. I got it running. I might fiddle with it .
if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If someone tells me how to set it so you can only play pyro, I can change the config on my server to that and we can play there.
I would be really grateful for this gesture if you didn't ruin not one, but 2 great takes yesterday while running around as a heavy too. I tried to salvage some footage from the event but there's almost none I could use in a video without some retards running around as a heavy or spy. I don't know if people realize how much time and effort is needed to make a 2 minute clip so the fact that some join a game for the sole purpose to fuck the whole thing up for others really annoys me. So thanks for this very nice offer but I rather get my own and you (any everyone else who joined in just to troll the whole thing) can go fuck yourself.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I would be really grateful for this gesture if you didn't ruin not one, but 2 great takes yesterday while running around as a heavy too. I tried to salvage some footage from the event but there's almost none I could use in a video without some retards running around as a heavy or spy. I don't know if people realize how much time and effort is needed to make a 2 minute clip so the fact that some join a game for the sole purpose to fuck the whole thing up for others really annoys me. So thanks for this very nice offer but I rather get my own and you (any everyone else who joined in just to troll the whole thing) can go fuck yourself.
Sorry, didn't realize someone would get so offended that they couldn't make a YouTube video. Wasn't like I was the only one. Nice job burning bridges.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Sorry, didn't realize someone would get so offended that they couldn't make a YouTube video. Wasn't like I was the only one. Nice job burning bridges.
It's not only about making a video, it's more like about the disrespect shown to others by ruining their fun. I can't really think of anything you could come up with justifying what you and some others did except to troll the whole event to which I can only react this way. Although I admit I might have been a little bit harsh choosing my words, so if your apology was sincere (hard to tell on the internet) I accept it and I owe you one too.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's not only about making a video, it's more like about the disrespect shown to others by ruining their fun. I can't really think of anything you could come up with justifying what you and some others did except to troll the whole event to which I can only react this way. Although I admit I might have been a little bit harsh choosing my words, so if your apology was sincere (hard to tell on the internet) I accept it and I owe you one too.
Well I was pyro for a majority of it. Then I switched after 30 minutes since I think there's only so much fun you can have with 20 pyros running around. I probably wouldn't have switched if 3-4 people hadn't already been other classes the whole time.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've got a server for us for the next event, already tested setting the class limits on it so we should have no problem next time.

By the way since I don't really need it for anything else but you have something in mind and would like to use it I can set it up for you for whatever you like and you're welcome on it any time.

steam://connect/85.236.101.18:27215/

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Okay guys, finally got everything sorted with the new server so bump and let's play tomorrow at 21:45 BST, right after Ireland's opener at the Euro 2012!

Server IP:
108.61.254.116:27015

I set the class limits to Pyro only, but I kicked the trolls from the group and also figured out how to ban now so it shouldn't be a problem, I hope you all show up and see yourself in the video I make!
(also free gifts for everybody)

Reactions: Da_money125

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Okay guys, finally got everything sorted with the new server so bump and let's play tomorrow at 21:45 BST, right after Ireland's opener at the Euro 2012!

Server IP:

I set the class limits to Pyro only, but I kicked the trolls from the group and also figured out how to ban now so it shouldn't be a problem, I hope you all show up and see yourself in the video I make!
You're totally awesome for doing this, dude.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Server IP:

Nice,... hope I have a mouse sorted out for this.

furryamigo

Uncharitable Spy

Server IP:

Can't wait, will be a lot of fun.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This went rather well, the footage is processing, at the moment I'm looking for a free but reliable video converter.

I'd like to thank everyone for participating and I hope you enjoyed the event. For the next time I was thinking about an against-all-odds cooperative boss fight, I don't know if you're interested in something like that (offclassing allowed). Something like this for example:

829959F8ECB8ADFFE66693152A93A00D452467F3

Let me know what you think!

Reactions: Maddogames

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Finished editing the video, took much longer than I thought it would, needs to be rendered and uploaded STAY TUNED!