• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
For some reason, I feel like there should be a group like this for spies as well.

I must search.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
ybB0w.jpg

Join'd

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
In the SMG brigade there was actual fighting this sounds like chilling and making cool screenshots without as much fighting
I'm planning on having fighting sessions too, as well as other things, like making screenshots of us on an empty server if we have a good turnout or most official CAPS sprays on a single wall, stuff like that. Also there would be events where we "prank" public servers by joining in and after the start of the next round everyone switches to pyro, recording their reactions : ) Best would be if we could manage to do this on the same side then rush the other team down on a 5cp map (koth or defense aren't dynamic enough, on attack the opponent have time to build sentries that could break our roll and that wouldn't look good on youtube), but yeah, we could start up an empty server and just play an all-pyro set the map on fire fight too : ) I'm planning on recording most of these events anyway.