• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

lnject

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So I joined the servers a while ago and I was a sniper for a day then the next day there was no skial servers up.
I can't see my name in the Ban List either.
My steam id is STEAM_0:1:40449549
Is it just my internet or like something to do with my tf2 files ?

President Banana

Trade Banned
So I joined the servers a while ago and I was a sniper for a day then the next day there was no skial servers up.
I can't see my name in the Ban List either.
My steam id is STEAM_0:1:40449549
Is it just my internet or like something to do with my tf2 files ?
Is it just the Skial servers or all of them?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
take a look at your... what do u call it. server preferences. search box things.

sometimes i accidentally click the one that says something like "only show servers with replay mode". skial doesnt have replay mode. and they will not show up if that is checked

lnject

Scarcely Lethal Noob
take a look at your... what do u call it. server preferences. search box things.

sometimes i accidentally click the one that says something like "only show servers with replay mode". skial doesnt have replay mode. and they will not show up if that is checked

I never click on "only show servers with replay mode"
its not that either :/

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Inject, have you blacklisted any Skial Servers? Maybe the ones your looking for have been accidently Blacklisted. If not, then you can visit the Servers tab and add the Skial Servers via IP Address.

lnject

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Inject, have you blacklisted any Skial Servers? Maybe the ones your looking for have been accidently Blacklisted. If not, then you can visit the Servers tab and add the Skial Servers via IP Address.

I don't have any black listed servers and none of the servers respond when I input the name of the servers.

Tailcracker

Unremarkable User
It could be the random bug that happened after the last tf2 patch also, some people cant enumerate the internet server list at all. However servers can still be connected to via console, and also the favourites/history lists. I don't know of a fix for that yet.

lnject

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It could be the random bug that happened after the last tf2 patch also, some people cant enumerate the internet server list at all. However servers can still be connected to via console, and also the favourites/history lists. I don't know of a fix for that yet.
I use to had it, but now all the servers pop out except the Skial ones

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
hmm. You might as well try it the manual way
As like this:
connect usw, us or eu (number here).skial.com
Example: "connect eu2.skial.com" no quotations.