Emotive

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Pretty sure, actually I'm sure that if you like a 7 year old girls cartoon you have a mental illness.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
woah woah

can we take the pedo baiting out of my happy subforum full of pretty colors and friendship? Plzktnx?

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thought this was Unmod...
:seriously:
our moderators like to have their giggles in here.

Also, most of the people round here that like ponies don't really get very mad about weird pony-related media.

And thus, this is in the pony sub.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
it means lots of things. it's all the people that like ponies that aren't under 9 and female i guess.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's a fandom, almost exactly the same, if not worse than the furry fandom.
just... keep in mind that lots of the same-if-not-worse fandom actually comes from the furries. It's just not cool to fap to pictures of she-wolfs when you can fap to pictures of anthro pinkie pie i guess.

also I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL WHEN A FURRY IS MAKING THE ART YOU'RE LOOKING AT. YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL. THERE IS PURE UN FURRIED PONY ART OUT THERE, I SWEAR IT. i always feel cheated when a furry makes pretty art because I KNOW THE MOMENT I LOOK AT THEIR DEVIANT ART I'MMA SEE WOLF PENIS.

i am

somad

Emotive

Gore-Spattered Heavy
just... keep in mind that lots of the same-if-not-worse fandom actually comes from the furries. It's just not cool to fap to pictures of she-wolfs when you can fap to pictures of anthro pinkie pie i guess.

also I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL WHEN A FURRY IS MAKING THE ART YOU'RE LOOKING AT. YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL. THERE IS PURE UN FURRIED PONY ART OUT THERE, I SWEAR IT. i always feel cheated when a furry makes pretty art because I KNOW THE MOMENT I LOOK AT THEIR DEVIANT ART I'MMA SEE WOLF PENIS.

i am

somad
They make toys also.

http://bad-dragon.com/products

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor

i am

somad

Well that's the thing, from what I've seen, "clop" is not anthro, in fact, it's up there with bestiality/furfags.

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
Pretty sure, actually I'm sure that if you like a 7 year old girls cartoon you have a mental illness.

I'm pretty sure actually that makes everyone who likes Tom and Jerry, or Powerpuff Girls, or Looney Tunes, or anything, have a mental illness.

How about you take your sexist shit out of here, eh? Just because a cartoon's for girls, it means we're not allowed to like it? Congratulations, you just took the gender equality movement 50 years backwards.