jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
5289642hehheh.jpg

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think key words are in moderation. I think one of my roommates, whom has MLP marathons and pony posters takes it a bit too far.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
There are three type of people when it comes to ponies:
1) Loves them, posts pony pictures for fun.
2) Doesn't like ponies and pony lovers at all, hates and trolls every pony related post.
3) Doesn't know / doesn't care about them, but constantly posts pony pictures on the sole purpose to piss people in group 2) off.

I'm sure everyone can fit certain people in these groups here from Skial.
: )

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
I fucking hate people who use the words "grow up" or "immature". People have no right to judge others like this and should be punished for their arrogance.

BladeZ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
There are three type of people when it comes to ponies:
2) Doesn't like ponies and pony lovers at all, hates and trolls every pony related post.
3) Doesn't know / doesn't care about them, but constantly posts pony pictures on the sole purpose to piss people in group 2) off.

I'm sure everyone can fit certain people in these groups here from Skial.
: )

You forgot 1 group: People who don't give a fuck at all about MLP (which is my case).

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
You forgot the fourth group

Those who masturbate furiously to animated ponies

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
4) Is a carryover from the furry fandom.
5) People who are really socially awkward and have latched onto the fandom that is least likely to call them fucktarded.
6) People that are really socially awkward and have banded together to make a fandom that self shames when it calls someone fucktarded.
Fixed.

(also, you can always tell when it's a furry drawing the fan art.)

Reactions: Mewkin and Rvsz
D

DeadHerald

The problem isn't a love of childish things. The problem with bronies is that they won't shut the fuck up about it.

Very Elegant

Totally Ordinary Human
You forgot the collective of people who wish to insert their phallic manhood in their unsuspecting rectums to engage in sodomy of unconsenting nature

feel-like-a-sir-template.jpg