mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
https://gamebanana.com/mods/324067 i understand that no one played it, but come on, the map is great, people say its just: a remake of dr office, but honestly id take dr chipper over fucking office, this map deserves the spotlight again, people to this day still dont know why dr chipper was removed and it had alot of effort put into it
530-90_614faac67359f.jpg

SIS

Uncharitable Spy
Nah, just nah. Also didn't you already make a suggestion about re-adding this map and it bombed? I don't think people's opinions will change over that period of time.

Reactions: Sir Trooper

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
https://gamebanana.com/mods/324067 i understand that no one played it, but come on, the map is great, people say its just: a remake of dr office, but honestly id take dr chipper over fucking office, this map deserves the spotlight again, people to this day still dont know why dr chipper was removed and it had alot of effort put into it
530-90_614faac67359f.jpg
"i understand that no one played it"
You've answer your own question there buddy.

Reactions: TSP172

The Best Bast

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I already adressed why the map wasn't that good a candidate to return into the map rotation in your (declined) previous thread, and you never bothered to answer seriously.

I'll even add this time that even if you can feel the mapmaker's efforts, the barbed wire at the beginning is enough to kill a third of the server on its own. It's not an OP obstacle course by any mean (yes there might be a tad of a skill issue problem, but our DR servers are pretty casual, that's the way things are, even more so since more skilled players left, and it has its benefits) but it should have appeared later, because killing the weaker players so early with an unavoidable obstacle course means less players, less sacrifices, more stalling later. This and the 50/50 doors so fast kill all momentum and make the map too tedious to play, which, again, is unfortunate because the map is very pretty and clean, but that's not enough to make up for the amount of stalling there was on this map.

Zombina

+0 Eh I wouldn't be upset if it got added but at the same time I really don't care

AisultanUmar

"i understand that no one played it"
You've answer your own question there buddy.
popularity is not a good factor when it comes to maps
wintervalley and bog are decent deathrun maps on skial, but guess what?
people still on average play far more often on shit maps like skibidi toilet or gayrun or trump tower, by a lot
so popularity as a reason why this map shouldn't be voted is a bad reasoning in my opinion

james bond

Tentative +1. This map has some problems, mainly the motivator being fast enough that it can kill runners who are actively doing the map, the traps take their sweet time to finish after being activated, tying in to the first problem, and the lack of respawn makes minigames less intensive for Death. However, I liked it otherwise, and there are a couple secrets I do enjoy. I think these flaws don't kill this map's chances entirely.

Dee Jay

Uncharitable Spy
popularity is not a good factor when it comes to maps
wintervalley and bog are decent deathrun maps on skial, but guess what?
people still on average play far more often on shit maps like skibidi toilet or gayrun or trump tower, by a lot
so popularity as a reason why this map shouldn't be voted is a bad reasoning in my opinion
At least wintervalley is played every so often. It could've have been weeks or a month of not playing chipper, because that's how much it wasn't played.

Reactions: Sir Trooper

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
At least wintervalley is played every so often. It could've have been weeks or a month of not playing chipper, because that's how much it wasn't played.
Wintervalley doesn't have a trap that kills 2/3 of the server at the start of the map 🤣

Reactions: Dee Jay