DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
After taking a break from ff2 for a week because of my brother returning from the navy, i decided to work on some changes that i didn't finish.

Mario:

• Now has an aura to display his uber. People who played long enough wouldn't care much for this fix but having a better way to show Mario's uber other than his tiny flare was something i thought he needed
Demopan:
  • Fixed up his charge turn. Now it really should be the tide turner.
Abe:
Bit of a lie when i said it was his last major update but this one should bring him from being underused to pretty solid.
  • Stolen weapons now deal more damage than before, now dealing double than stock on most weapons. This change was made because of how hard pick-pocketing is. I barely see any use out of it other than being a niche building buster. It'll only kill 1-2 people from time to time which i think is pretty bad considering this rage costs 100% combined with his low hp.
  • With that being said, stolen weapons no longer 1 shot buildings. I since i changed the damage for players, i think its fair to make it so that it no longer 1 shots and instead 2 shots.
  • Removed jump height bonus
  • Brew and pick-pocketing now have a cool down of 15 seconds.
  • Added rage: chanting. Originally i wanted to include this on the rework months ago but i didn't have a feel for it because of pick-pocketing. Chanting takes 40 seconds to get ready and has a cool down of 40 seconds. Rage cost is 75. Chanting stuns sentries for 8 seconds with a range of 800 hu's.
  • Sound changes. I figured out the problem on why my first try of making the songs louder made the sounds break. So i finally fixed it. On top of that, the chanting sound should be less bass crackly. Added a new sound for getting brews.
Dl: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rsxuu0c8xd4t6vs/Boss_changes.zip/file

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Hello there, I don't want to sound annoying or rushing anyone but could I have an update on this? I don't mind waiting, thanks for understanding