Code

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
He probably means Steam Wallet. (ie; he buys games from the store for you and trades you them later on)
Oh, well in that case there is a sale going on at the moment so I am sure I can find something nice to get if that is the case. :P

Code

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
actually I just meant what games he is interested in so I can see if I can get them.
:megusta:
Ok well sleeping dogs is on sale for $25.00 right now on steam so that does interest me but don't purchase anything just yet because some new daily deals are coming out in a couple hours so I may change my mind.

Joseph

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hello. If possible, could I grab a copy in trade for a Strange Festive Huntsman in TF2?

I will let you decide if it is more or equal to your requested amount. I don't want to give the impression that I'm trying to get a copy for less by implying an inaccurate price in my post.

Nameless Killer

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hello. If possible, could I grab a copy in trade for a Strange Festive Huntsman in TF2?

I will let you decide if it is more or equal to your requested amount. I don't want to give the impression that I'm trying to get a copy for less by implying an inaccurate price in my post.
I would get you the game, for tht huntsman