Code

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Hello fellow Skial users, today I am going to begin selling CD Keys for the game Borderlands 2, these codes are 100% legal which you can see from the screenshot I've provided showing that I receive them directly from the publisher. If you decide to purchase a key you may also get a pre order bonus included but this only occurs in certain codes, also these codes are not RU versions of the game they are the regular English version you would purchase in the N.A steam store.

In stock
Borderlands 2 Season Pass - 0
Borderlands 2 Game Code - 0

Methods Of Payment: $20 paypal gift, Steam games or TF2 Item's that are of equal value and interest me.

Proof: http://gyazo.com/e63eca2d3a64feea096b9b832dd897d0
Vouches: http://gyazo.com/ed2c5101bdde1229d92310845fe642f8

Conditions Of The Sale
1. If you do not agree to let me redeem the code myself over team viewer or another type of screen sharing software and you say that you are having issues with the code I will not be held responsible.
2. If payment is made through paypal it will be made by gift and will state in the notes that it was for a virtual item to prevent charge backs.

CONTACT ME
Steam: JakeTheFriendlyCreeper
PM me on Skial or post your offer on the thread.

Code

First key has been sold to Magelief for 20 keys, restocking at the moment.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Bump! (Also bookmark in a way, may consider buying very soon in TF2 items)
- What are your rates? How much $$ do you consider Keys to be? Ref? Bills? Etc?

Code

Bump! (Also bookmark in a way, may consider buying very soon in TF2 items)
- What are your rates? How much $$ do you consider Keys to be? Ref? Bills? Etc?
Honestly I've been out of the trading game for awhile now so I am not the best when it comes to item prices today but if you want send me an offer that is fair and we'll discuss it further.

Code

Restocking codes at the moment, should have 3 more in stock by Tuesday.

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I really want this game, but I dont have the paypal or keys. So I'm going to offer a Black Bill's+a Purple Track Terrorizer+a Pyrotechnic Tote+a Grey Foster's Facade, sorry if this offer is low but its about all I can offer

Code

I really want this game, but I dont have the paypal or keys. So I'm going to offer a Black Bill's+a Purple Track Terrorizer+a Pyrotechnic Tote+a Grey Foster's Facade, sorry if this offer is low but its about all I can offer
Thanks for the offer but I was looking for something better.

Code

i have seen someone be able to sell for near the price minecraft normally should be (near almost 30 bucks)
Well that person like terdy said is an idiot, if I wanted a minecraft account that's premium I would go and buy one for $1.