Stannis

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor

Hey RM,

I did a "votereport!" on him as well. He came back under a different name. He toggles his aimbot, and he doesn't use it against good snipers. I observed for awhile. He has multiple alts. I tried right clicking his name on the tab menu with mouse input enabled and couldn't even open up his profile. NO IDEA HOW THAT IS POSSIBLE. Do you know how he could stop us from viewing his profile?

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hey RM,

I did a "votereport!" on him as well. He came back under a different name. He toggles his aimbot, and he doesn't use it against good snipers. I observed for awhile. He has multiple alts. I tried right clicking his name on the tab menu with mouse input enabled and couldn't even open up his profile. NO IDEA HOW THAT IS POSSIBLE. Do you know how he could stop us from viewing his profile?
I think if they don't stay long enough, they can stop the server from receiving their steam ID, so maybe that's why. Either way, I banned all his alts already. Thanks!

Stannis

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I think if they don't stay long enough, they can stop the server from receiving their steam ID, so maybe that's why. Either way, I banned all his alts already. Thanks!

No. I purposefully went AFK and tried for 5-10 minutes to get his profile.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
No. I purposefully went AFK and tried for 5-10 minutes to get his profile.
OK, I don't know what to tell you. When I viewed this report last night, I was easily able to click on his steam profile. I'm sure it just had something to do with him able to bypass something. Thanks for being around to report. :blush: