• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

fast pistols

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Here is a solution to all your problems 66.150.155.158:2000 <- ip to skial badwater where we are having the problems just stop trying to fight about it here and go test it out for yourself...

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
found no difference between playing on a Skial server and on a listen server (LAN)

I did however find a difference between what is documented and what actually happens.
according to the wiki: when the rocket count is reduced to 2, you can load another rocket to get back to 3 before another rocket misfires
what actually happens: another misfire and the count is reduced to 1. a third misfire (which kills you unless you're being healed) reduces the count to zero and releasing the fire button causes you to fire the next loaded rocket

Bottiger

Administrator
We don't mod weapons, and from your description and my testing, our beggar's bazooka works correctly.

Your demo doesn't show only 1 rocket remaining after overload. You fired a rocket at the ground at the same time you overloaded, which is why you lost double the hp compared to the other demo. That's why you only had 1 rocket left by the time you were in the air.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you overload the beggers, you get boosted with 2 rockets. Me and fast pistols have concluded that this must be a custom server plug-in
If you can change this, we would appreciate it.
74d.jpg

On every Valve and vanilla server I've played on the Beggar's always leaves behind two rockets when overloaded. It's not a custom feature.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
cedb461a12436a6970f92ccc5ac525b33f99131a93064a6e961447f13d5d10f3.jpg

The weapon works perfectly. I went onto Badwater earlier and there was nothing wrong with it. When was the last time you went onto that server?

Reactions: KinCryos