Beggers?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by §Cray4ish§ #muted, Jun 11, 2014.

1. §Cray4ish§ #muted

§Cray4ish§ #muted Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:
    If you overload the beggers, you get boosted with 2 rockets. On other servers, this does not happen. Me and fast pistols have concluded that this must be a custom server plug-in, and we would like to know if it actually is.
    If you can change this, we would appreciate it.
    Quote from Fast:
    fast pistols #nerfbeggarsmoreplz: if skial
    fast pistols #nerfbeggarsmoreplz: changed the beggars
    fast pistols #nerfbeggarsmoreplz: to their likin
    fast pistols #nerfbeggarsmoreplz: im b mad

• Like Like x 1
  2. adios

adios Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

I'm sorry, I can't answer your question right now because I'm laughing too hard.

You do realize that when you overload the beggars, a rocket explodes, causing your current rocket count to drop by one (so it will be 2) and cause you to be boosted. This is an actual game feature, and not a "custom plugin." Read it for yourself:
    http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Beggars_bazooka

• Like Like x 1
  3. §Cray4ish§ #muted

Steam:
    you realize, it doesnt happen. If you overload one, it will only let one out. try it on your own server.

4. KillerZebra

KillerZebra Forum Admin Contributor

Steam:
    We don't customize weapons. Your other servers must have it customized to not do that.

5. Sarcasm

Sarcasm Legendary Skial King Contributor

Steam:
    You can't even physically overload 1 can you? Since it overloads AT 3. Then drops to 2, then drops to 1, after a period of time...

No, we didn't make a plugin to change beggars, that'd be dumb.

6. §Cray4ish§ #muted

Steam:
  7. Meowcenary

Meowcenary Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
  8. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    I just watched your demo and the one where you still have 3 rockets after overloading is not standard behavior.

From the wiki:

4 - 2 = 2

We never mod weapons on our vanilla servers. If a weapon is causing an exploit or crash, we either fix it or ban it.

Update
    I'm not sure if you are saying our servers are causing you to have 1 extra rocket, but I just tested it on our servers and you only get 2 rockets after overloading.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  9. §Cray4ish§ #muted

Steam:
    It's acting the same on any other servers. try it yourself

10. §Cray4ish§ #muted

Steam:
    Im saying that you should have 2 rockets after overloading, and you get 1 rocket after loading on skial servers.

11. fast pistols

fast pistols Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:
    Please for the love of god one of you people try it for yourself on skial badwater. From a beggars main you know nothing when you overload you only load 3 rockets then you start to explode, on your server when you would go to overload it would consume two rockets instead of 1 leaving only 1 left to use, I've also done what cray has done in trying it on different servers and it works fine but I haven't tested it on other skial servers.

12. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    According to your demo one of them has 3 rockets after overloading (incorrect behavior) and another one has 2 rockets after overloading (correct behavior).

13. §Cray4ish§ #muted

Steam:
    Which one has 3 rockets? I'm pretty sure the one on skial was 1 rocket after overloading, and you are supposed to have 3 after overloading.

14. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    tmpdemo5, you also shot a rocket at the ground, that's why you lost 44 hp instead of 22 hp in tmpdemo7.

Try testing it without rocket jumping.

Also as explained in the wiki, you are supposed to have 2 rockets, not 3.

^ To answer your question, tmpdemo7 is the one with 3 rockets after overload, this is non-standard behavior.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  15. hXcjedders

hXcjedders Gaben's Own Aimbot

Since words are too hard for you, how about moving pictures?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Zefyre

Zefyre Wicked Nasty Engineer

Steam:
    [​IMG]

you have 3k+ hrs and you have no clue how a beggars works?

• Like Like x 1
  17. CDAWG

CDAWG Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:
    After numerous tests and vigorous work, Dr. Cdoge came to this conclusion: No one can fucking count

• Like Like x 1
  18. §Cray4ish§ #muted

Steam:
    Hmm, as you see, I know how the beggers works, and that's why I'm a beggers main. I'm wondering why it doesnt work CORRECTLY on skial servers, and post #15 proves it.

19. Silver Ag

Silver Ag Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:
    I don't quite have a diploma for counting.

20. §Cray4ish§ #muted

Steam:
    Can you just try to fix it please

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice