• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

§Cray4ish§ #muted

Mildly Menacing Medic
If you overload the beggers, you get boosted with 2 rockets. On other servers, this does not happen. Me and fast pistols have concluded that this must be a custom server plug-in, and we would like to know if it actually is.
If you can change this, we would appreciate it.
Quote from Fast:
fast pistols #nerfbeggarsmoreplz: if skial
fast pistols #nerfbeggarsmoreplz: changed the beggars
fast pistols #nerfbeggarsmoreplz: to their likin
fast pistols #nerfbeggarsmoreplz: im b mad

Reactions: Defibyoulater

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm sorry, I can't answer your question right now because I'm laughing too hard.

You do realize that when you overload the beggars, a rocket explodes, causing your current rocket count to drop by one (so it will be 2) and cause you to be boosted. This is an actual game feature, and not a "custom plugin." Read it for yourself:
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Beggars_bazooka

Reactions: Biggie

§Cray4ish§ #muted

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm sorry, I can't answer your question right now because I'm laughing too hard.

You do realize that when you overload the beggars, a rocket explodes, causing your current rocket count to drop by one (so it will be 2) and cause you to be boosted. This is an actual game feature, and not a "custom plugin." Read it for yourself:
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Beggars_bazooka
you realize, it doesnt happen. If you overload one, it will only let one out. try it on your own server.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You can't even physically overload 1 can you? Since it overloads AT 3. Then drops to 2, then drops to 1, after a period of time...

No, we didn't make a plugin to change beggars, that'd be dumb.

Bottiger

Administrator
I just watched your demo and the one where you still have 3 rockets after overloading is not standard behavior.

From the wiki:

If the player attempts to load a fourth rocket, both it and one of the loaded rockets will explode in the Soldier's hands, heavily damaging the Soldier and any enemies around him.

4 - 2 = 2

We never mod weapons on our vanilla servers. If a weapon is causing an exploit or crash, we either fix it or ban it.

Update
I'm not sure if you are saying our servers are causing you to have 1 extra rocket, but I just tested it on our servers and you only get 2 rockets after overloading.

Last edited:

§Cray4ish§ #muted

Mildly Menacing Medic
Update
I'm not sure if you are saying our servers are causing you to have 1 extra rocket, but I just tested it on our servers and you only get 2 rockets after overloading.
Im saying that you should have 2 rockets after overloading, and you get 1 rocket after loading on skial servers.

fast pistols

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Please for the love of god one of you people try it for yourself on skial badwater. From a beggars main you know nothing when you overload you only load 3 rockets then you start to explode, on your server when you would go to overload it would consume two rockets instead of 1 leaving only 1 left to use, I've also done what cray has done in trying it on different servers and it works fine but I haven't tested it on other skial servers.

§Cray4ish§ #muted

Mildly Menacing Medic
Which one has 3 rockets? I'm pretty sure the one on skial was 1 rocket after overloading, and you are supposed to have 3 after overloading.

Bottiger

Administrator
tmpdemo5, you also shot a rocket at the ground, that's why you lost 44 hp instead of 22 hp in tmpdemo7.

Try testing it without rocket jumping.

Also as explained in the wiki, you are supposed to have 2 rockets, not 3.

^ To answer your question, tmpdemo7 is the one with 3 rockets after overload, this is non-standard behavior.

Last edited:

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
tumblr_l8907pUfAl1qbpcsf.gif

you have 3k+ hrs and you have no clue how a beggars works?

Reactions: Chance

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
After numerous tests and vigorous work, Dr. Cdoge came to this conclusion: No one can fucking count

Reactions: Meowcenary