• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Really?! This guy came here asking question about his ban, his question was answered. Thread should have ended there, but no, everyone has turned another thread into a flame war just to get it locked, and there was no reason why everyone should have started insulting eachother and getting into a argument. I request a lock now before this gets any further

Jack The Sheriff

Mildly Menacing Medic
Really?! This guy came here asking question about his ban, his question was answered. Thread should have ended there, but no, everyone has turned another thread into a flame war just to get it locked, and there was no reason why everyone should have started insulting eachother and getting into a argument. I request a lock now before this gets any further
its just that people hate me thats all. nuff said.

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular

Though i've been one of those continuing.. I agree it should be locked.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
You can't flame when there is no argument

He's doing a good job flaming himself actually.

antmanbee

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Every damn unban request turns into a goddamn insult session nowadays. It's just how the universe works, no offense to the participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.