• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Sheriff

Mildly Menacing Medic
I was just recently banned from the custom maps server for micspamming, i was talking quite a lot and i played a song or too, but i understand the song part but talking, i was banned for talking.

- Jack the Sherrif

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Its only 15 minutes, just wait it out and dont micspam again. Talking is fine, so I'm pretty sure the music is what got you banned

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
It's funny how the only time people come to the forums is when they need something..

Why would you play music..?

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Should probably stop derailing the thread now. There is already about 3 unban/report threads from today alone that have turned into huge arguments

Jack The Sheriff

Mildly Menacing Medic
Should probably stop derailing the thread now. There is already about 3 unban/report threads from today alone that have turned into huge arguments
Yeah, if seen those threads well one of them, but im not sure how long it has been since ive been banned from that server but i think my time is up, if not (*checking to see*) yep im unbanned bye

Status
Not open for further replies.