GenocYda

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I'd expect better even from 16 years old, I wasn't this childish when I was 14. I'm glad not many CS:GO players aren't like him, because I see reactions like this on DOTA2 every day.....

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I guess linking youtube videos without a good reason is considered advertising? SPUF is awful anyways.
On a more cynical note, can't you fuckers refrain from trolling every single thread to be ever conceived on this website?

Reactions: FISH KILL

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Hating a feature that was implemented like shit automatically makes me a whiny nostalgiafag. Alright.
It's not about the RDS sights, it's about how they go to full bloom with even a tap while walking, and then have a long delay before refocusing that wasn't there before. It's eye-piercing on bright maps and has so much view/aimpunch after the first shot that it's not even worth trying to use.
Okay there's one thing I can agree on. Bright maps with the AUG is a bitch. I don't have much problems with the 553, but the AUG's damn near blends in with the brightness of some maps.

I guess linking youtube videos without a good reason is considered advertising? SPUF is awful anyways.
On a more cynical note, can't you fuckers refrain from trolling every single thread to be ever conceived on this website?
Yeah I guess it is advertising. SPUF is horrible. Some of the mods for the forums need stripped of their power for being so damn whiny. Lol no you're talking about Skial members. They always have to troll and be assholes. This site can be as bad as facepunch forums.

Last edited:

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'd expect better even from 16 years old, I wasn't this childish when I was 14. I'm glad not many CS:GO players aren't like him, because I see reactions like this on DOTA2 every day.....
I swer I iz mature. My birf cirtifikat saiz i r 16

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Lol how am I being childish? I simply made a thread because I thought it was funny how some neck bearded mod on SPUF bans me for posting a video. Please if you're just here to make an ass out of yourself. Kindly get off my thread :). Have a nice day.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Cyka Bly-

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST. REASON: Advertising)

Lol how am I being childish? Kindly get off my thread

"Waah! Someone on the internet is bullying me! Get off my thread! MOOOOOOOOOM!"

That's pretty childish to me, dude.

GenocYda

Lol how am I being childish? I simply made a thread because I thought it was funny how some neck bearded mod on SPUF bans me for posting a video. Please if you're just here to make an ass out of yourself. Kindly get off my thread :). Have a nice day.
Well, I don't mind the opening post. I agree that the BAN was ridiculous (if you're telling the truth). The video is kind of funny, but if you meant it seriously, you should've just calmed down instead. I doubt someone gave you reason to respond like this, else you would've already presented that. Actually, calling someone "cry baby nerds", just because they dissagree with you is very childish, it just is.

The thing is that once someone disagrees with you, while preseting valid points, you just reply: "You're one retarded person. Now try my profile you stupid asshat." I don't get how you can get so angry about something so small, he wasn't even trying to start anything, he just replied to you. Can't you just deal with fact that someone might think differently than you?....

Also, if someone rants, they're cry baby nerds, but then you do the same, what a hypocrite.....

I stand by my words, you are childish and you behave like 12 years old kid. Seeing only your perspective, someone having diferent views = trolling or idiocy. If someone challenges you, then you just insult them instead, call them names and if possible, filter them out, since you don't want any discussion, because you can't be wrong.

I don't ask you to get off here, I am just asking you to think about what you're writing for a few seconds before posting, for my, yours and every elses sake.

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Lol you all are calling me immature? You're the assholes trolling for no reason other than to piss me off. Grow up.

GenocYda

Lol you all are calling me immature? You're the assholes trolling for no reason other than to piss me off. Grow up.
You've just proved almost every single point I've risen...... There's a line between being a bit immature and acting like a dick and let me tell you that you just crossed it.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Umg this thread
Funny as hell.

Fine rate me dumb, it isn't like It hurts....-cries-
1391968947221.gif