FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
G9R77KP.png

Got banned for advertising when really all I did was tell the cry baby nerds that were crying about the AUG and SG scopes and how "OP" they are to shut the fuck up with this video.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

decryption

Face-Melting F2Per
I see you haven't learned your lesson because you're advertising on here.

Last edited:

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Got banned for advertising when really all I did was tell the cry baby nerds that were crying about the AUG and SG scopes and how "OP" they are to shut the fuck up with this video.
You've obviously never played the game seriously (LOL PRIVATE PROFILE) or at all before the AUG and 553 got nerfed again. Plus, you've never even tried the new scopes. The red dot on both go full bloom if you even think of touching your keyboard, and everyone except the lowest of CoD-playing silvers wants it gone.

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
You've obviously never played the game seriously (LOL PRIVATE PROFILE) or at all before the AUG and 553 got nerfed again. Plus, you've never even tried the new scopes. The red dot on both go full bloom if you even think of touching your keyboard, and everyone except the lowest of CoD-playing silvers wants it gone.
You're one retarded person. Now try my profile you stupid asshat. I liked the AUG and 553 before the buff, after the buff, and still like it after being slightly nerfed and given the new sights. You old players need to learn to adapt and quick bitching when the devs want to do something new for once in their games. (I know the ADS and scopes aren't new, but for CS he new RDS sights are new.)

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You're one retarded person. Now try my profile you stupid asshat. I liked the AUG and 553 before the buff, after the buff, and still like it after being slightly nerfed and given the new sights. You old players need to learn to adapt and quick bitching when the devs want to do something new for once in their games. (I know the ADS and scopes aren't new, but for CS he new RDS sights are new.)

Yeah hurry up and quick bitching Mod. God you're too slow at it

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Hey look guys! A 10 year old badass! :D
16*

You come here and make a thread about getting banned for basically being a dick on some other forums.

We come in and return the favor.

Lol it's the damn steam forums for CSGO. Who the hell cares if I'm being a dick on there? Half the community is full of dickheads anyways. Much like yourself and most of the people posting.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My suggestion is to simply abandon thread and move on mate. You're fighting an uphill battle that you aren't going to win here. Continuing to post especially when they're anger filled generally isn't a good idea.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hating a feature that was implemented like shit automatically makes me a whiny nostalgiafag. Alright.
It's not about the RDS sights, it's about how they go to full bloom with even a tap while walking, and then have a long delay before refocusing that wasn't there before. It's eye-piercing on bright maps and has so much view/aimpunch after the first shot that it's not even worth trying to use.