• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAsian

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
You're not really banned buddy. Something failed and the Admins are fixing it right now :)

Steven Whittaker

Unremarkable User
Hey,
I've been playing under the name "FUBAR" in your 24-hour TF2 Hightower server for many many months without issue and I was playing earlier (about half an hour ago) and nothing out of the ordinary was happening then all of a sudden, bang.. banned.. what gives?

Please, please, please look into this.. It's really the only server I play, and no ones has ever complained nor have I been an issue with anyone :(

sad day.. hope it's temporary at least... what the hell else am I gonna do on this Sunday :P

Thanks

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
Hey,
I've been playing under the name "FUBAR" in your 24-hour TF2 Hightower server for many many months without issue and I was playing earlier (about half an hour ago) and nothing out of the ordinary was happening then all of a sudden, bang.. banned.. what gives?

Please, please, please look into this.. It's really the only server I play, and no ones has ever complained nor have I been an issue with anyone :(

sad day.. hope it's temporary at least... what the hell else am I gonna do on this Sunday :p

Thanks
Just check the front page. It was accidental/a bug. Try reconnecting in a minute or two.

jordvisser

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Dear Admins,

I was playing tf2 - mountain lab on your eu-server (
188.165.211.23:2040
) when i got banned.
On sourceban i found out it was a permanent ban via a console ban.

As far as i know i play by the rules, no mods just the latest version via steam.
And i didn't notice any comments from the other players on the server... so what have i done wrong?

Is there a way to get this ban undone?

With kind regards,
Jord Visser
steamID:
STEAM_0:1:36414581

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1175193

Yanjo

Unremarkable User
IGN: Yanjo
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1459256

Server: Skial.com | DUSTBOWL | Texas

Ban: 4/29, roughly 3 PM CST. Permanent(?) I assume for alleged cheating

Comments: Simply put, I wasn't cheating. I was playing demoman on the second stage of Dustbowl on defense. I was throwing stickies into the enemy's spawn and detonating them. Without notice, I was banned. I'm assuming that a moderator or the like believed I was wallhacking and booted me. I'd like to counter whatever proof there is of this happening. I was tossing stickies into the spawn and detonating whenever I saw someone; I didn't cheat, if that is why I was banned. Honestly, I wasn't even doing well enough to be considered a cheater.

It's also possible that I was banned for not listening to voicechat. I don't listen to it often when I play, so if that was the case, I'd like to know what I was doing wrongly.

Lastly, something weird has happened to the server itself. I was banned for like a minute or two, but now I can join it. It's full of bots though. Was this some larger problem that booted everyone in the server?

ټ Canadian ム√⊕ჯ ټ

Scarcely Lethal Noob
First of all, I looked to find out why I was banned- can't find it. You should make that easier by the way.
Second, I wasn't doing anything dishonorable. Been trading on the SKIAL TRADE US2 server for a long time before, and last night I didn't do anything wrong, believe I may have been looking for a S.F Rocket Launcher.

So, hopefully you respond rather quickly before I just lose all respect for skial and it's servers entirely.

Merci.

Status
Not open for further replies.